Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: How do you beat GSP? (May Contain Spoilers)

Quote Originally Posted by RO1 View Post
    Now 'Imagine' if Renzo beats hughes then has another couple of fights against good opponents and wins, i wonder if he would take the fight against GSP and wonder if GSP would take the fight? Considering Renzo was GSPs first bjj coach and still coaches him, it would be hard to accept but also hard to decline for Renzo...
    Agreed, it would be atricky situation but I don't see him getting past Hughes to be honest. And if he did, I don't think he would get past the likes of Kos, Fitch,Swick,Daley or even Hardy.

Time will tell though.

What about Serra Vs Renzo? :-)

Quote Originally Posted by DLM View Post
    Agreed, it would be atricky situation but I don't see him getting past Hughes to be honest. And if he did, I don't think he would get past the likes of Kos, Fitch,Swick,Daley or even Hardy.

Time will tell though.

What about Serra Vs Renzo? :-)
    Another tricky situation! I bet Renzo comes out on top in most rolls he has with GSP and maybe serra too, but would be interesting to see an MMA fight. I'm sure serra would tap GSP in bjj but look what happened in the 2nd fight.

In Renzo's fight against Frank Shamrock he seemed to take control of him on the ground until the illegal knee, wonder if he could do the same to some of the WWs mentioned? But hughes is the first obstacle!

gsp should use his stand up a lot more.he got great kicks and 1 of best jabs in the game.fast hands and he very accurate.he got caught once in 22 fights against a big puncher ,would like 2 c more stand up from him bit at same time u got 2 admire is ground game.the list of oponents he's beat in my eyes puts him number 1 pound 4 pound.maybe 1 or 2 more fight and what about ricardo almeida.that would be good 2 c