Thread: wrapping hands

Default wrapping hands

Just wondering what everyone does about this for amateur fights?

Do people bother with wrapping there hands or not?

What about the velcro fastening wraps, yes or no?

Just wondering really, fighting in a few weeks it's 2 am fights in the day, so full on wrapping your hands could be a pain in the ass.

What does everyone else do?

Thanks

Iv had 8mma fight (am ) and just wore the glove didn't bother (nore did any one eles) about wrapping our hands

I got told that there is no law that says you must wrap your hands in UK MMA unless it is sanctioned by an organisation... Don't know if it is true like but thats just what I got told.
    Is ready to die for that inch.

i started wrapping my hands when i turned semi-pro,and ive allways taped the velcro straps up.wrapping hands at amature isnt as important as semi-pro or pro cos your not punching people in the head.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Clarke View Post
    I got told that there is no law that says you must wrap your hands in UK MMA unless it is sanctioned by an organisation... Don't know if it is true like but thats just what I got told.
    there are laws in uk mma ...... i must of missed them
    Mark Platts Fly/bantamweight 10/7/0

Resident Hippy Mod CraigSt.Clair's Avatar

I AM THE LAW!!!!!!
    http://www.facebook.com/craig.st.clair666 ME

"That was how i got my first soapy titwank!
    Listening is cool and shit." BlackdogMMA

if its for mma competition, you dont want to use boxing hand wraps, you wont be able to grip properly. you use bandages and cut the palm out, its not really something you can do yourself