Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Member in need of advice

thats awesome!!
    congrats.
    Amatuer 0-0-0

Quote Originally Posted by CraigSt.Clair View Post
    Theres a thread kicking bout somewhere on here mate, can't be botherd finding it lol.

I was around 20 stone at one point down to under 14 now, round 13st 11 ish, hard work and dieting all I used, I am chuffed so far

Cheers btw
    Aweome man, willpower is all it takes to do anything in life!

Watch some Dragonball Kai helps too!

What type of training are you doing to drop weight? because that'd affect the 'how much' too. If your using HIIT you might wana up the protein because you can get serious muscle deterioration if you cane it...Do you care about dropping some muscle on the way?
    Anything can go down, Don't Let it be you.

AAB Training the Best security training in the industry.

www.aabtraining.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by Archway8 View Post
    What type of training are you doing to drop weight? because that'd affect the 'how much' too. If your using HIIT you might wana up the protein because you can get serious muscle deterioration if you cane it...Do you care about dropping some muscle on the way?
    at the moment im not really concentrating on the weight drop etc, hence my posting here, cus i wanna start. when i train i do grappling/pad work and a small amount of regular cardio. not greatly intense. im naturally quite muscly but i would like to lose more fat than muscle.
    cheers
    Amatuer 0-0-0

Quote Originally Posted by CraigSt.Clair View Post
    I personally follow the grapplers handbook and related recipe book and I have dropped 7 stone so it works Feel great too.

If you want a copy PM me bud
    crikey mate thats some good going that buddy. congrats fella