Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Joining the TA?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8Nf1MK7lts

Paul, I can imagine you being like private pile.
    How you expect to run with the wolves come night when you spend all day sparring with the puppies

Get yourself in there mate, and have a go. Possibly speak to a TA advisor first to see exactly what you'll be getting into. I was with the RMR and it was fkn class. tough as fuck, but good.
    Bullshit I can't hear you. Sound off like you got a pair!

You can still be sent away mate, TA soldier is of the same standard as a regular. You can be given notice at anytime to be sent away, you can however apply not to go (if you have a good reason)

Yeah paul, the army is boring as fuck mate haha. "You will have some GREAT times, and some SHIT times" is advice that 99% of guys will give you.

No offence buddy, but i dont see you as the sorta guy who is mentally and physicaly tough enough to do it, but give it a go. Talk to a army carreers advisor and just give it your best shot.

For selection btw mate, make sure you run..alot. Like get fucking insanely fit, the fitter you are - the easier it is.
    This is not a gif. It is an actual video of Fedor doing infinate press ups.
    3-0-0

The T.A is fags, you'll fit right in Paul.

Quote Originally Posted by PieDog View Post
    Get yourself in there mate, and have a go. Possibly speak to a TA advisor first to see exactly what you'll be getting into. I was with the RMR and it was fkn class. tough as fuck, but good.
    Got your lid and served fella?
    How you expect to run with the wolves come night when you spend all day sparring with the puppies

Quote Originally Posted by ross90 View Post

God help the guy who hands you a loaded weapon as well its a scary thought paul.
    He'll rob all the pet shops of their Hamsters and be known as the "Hamsturglar"

Why the fuck is this in the troll hole?

Quote Originally Posted by Leesin View Post
    He'll rob all the pet shops of their Hamsters and be known as the "Hamsturglar"
    LMAO! If he makes it that far without shooting himself or members of his troop, and/or training team.

The only thing more dangerous than Pauljono with a rifle is an officer with a map.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueRabbit View Post
    Why the fuck is this in the troll hole?
    I did think that, but then perhaps LondonPride or someone with similar views on mr jono decided it was another one of Pauls useless, attention seeking, half arsed attempts at getting some respect on the forum.

I, like alot of people, dont see Paul being the type of person for the army, TA or regulars... but fair play if you give it a go mate, cant say fairer than that.
    This is not a gif. It is an actual video of Fedor doing infinate press ups.
    3-0-0

Quote Originally Posted by ross90 View Post
    Got your lid and served fella?
    Unfortunately not mate. Dropped out near start of ph2. fucked my knee up pretty good. was devastated. its uncanny how much you get attatched to it,
    Bullshit I can't hear you. Sound off like you got a pair!