Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Biggest Troll Ideas.

Default Biggest Troll Ideas.

Im mainly looking at the sextons here, but any advice is welcome.

I am essentially looking to do something fucking mentally badass on facebook to a "friend of mine"

We have had a war of online pranks and fb rapes in the last 6 months.

he recently topped the chart by getting 90% of my friends to change their profile pic to one of me.

I wanna pay him back in a most horrifc manner (iv made about 3 accounts to add his family and post scat EVERYWEHRE)

Im looking at you guys for some ideas, i dont care how long, drawn out or elaborate they are. They just need to be a troll to beat him down for good.

Any sugggestions?
    This is not a gif. It is an actual video of Fedor doing infinate press ups.
    3-0-0

Post his phone number?
    Ninja

For april fool we convinced about 30 of our friends that one of our other friends was dead and had been killed in a car accident last night. After a load of people posted heartfelt RIP messages on his wall, his sister found out. Rang his mam, who drove home, to check if it was true. Lo and behold he was in bed, safe and sound albeit a little confused about everything.

Until this morning when he logged onto facebook to find out that he was dead lol. His status update said Daniel : is dead...apparently.This is an extremely good april fool everybody, Im ok.

Everyone saw the funny side in the end, its gone down as a pretty awesome april fool. which was nice, although his sister is going to fuckin murder me and my other mate who were the masterminds.

And we all laugh high 5.
    How you expect to run with the wolves come night when you spend all day sparring with the puppies

Banned

whut the fuck is april fool?

Thats not funny Ross.
    BJJ White belt, 2 stripes.

General badmotherfucker.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim_Williams View Post
    Thats not funny Ross.
    It is a bit extreme. Perhaps you could've just said that he had (bad) AIDS?

Must be a northern/teesside sense of humour. Up their punching your mate in the nose is funny.

Maybe you have to be a bit sick to get it to be fair like. I thought it was awesome. It has had mixed reviews (mainly girls didnt appreciate it) but we all had a giggle about it today playin footy.
    How you expect to run with the wolves come night when you spend all day sparring with the puppies

Quote Originally Posted by Jak-TapouT- View Post
    Im mainly looking at the sextons here, but any advice is welcome.

I am essentially looking to do something fucking mentally badass on facebook to a "friend of mine"

We have had a war of online pranks and fb rapes in the last 6 months.

he recently topped the chart by getting 90% of my friends to change their profile pic to one of me.

I wanna pay him back in a most horrifc manner (iv made about 3 accounts to add his family and post scat EVERYWEHRE)

Im looking at you guys for some ideas, i dont care how long, drawn out or elaborate they are. They just need to be a troll to beat him down for good.

Any sugggestions?
    I would suggest creating a fake account of a hot girl.
    Then add a few people who are close to him.
    Add other randoms from your local area and a few total strangers from further afield. Say on your profile you are from your area but are currently studying away in (wherever).

Basically make your fake girl profile look really solid.

THEN add him.....

Start slow with odd comments....then after a few weeks a Poke....then a PM asking about him...say he's hot....tell him you'll be back during easter/summer/next month/whatever

Wait until he is horny as a cane toad.
    Then suggest a little MSN.

Record the whole thing. Get him to MMS photo's of his cock.

Then blow the whole thing open. Send his dirty pics to everyone.
    Royally PWND.

hahaha proper troll job, sounds class, be hard to pull off like.