Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Biggest Troll Ideas.

Quote Originally Posted by ross90 View Post
    For april fool we convinced about 30 of our friends that one of our other friends was dead and had been killed in a car accident last night. After a load of people posted heartfelt RIP messages on his wall, his sister found out. Rang his mam, who drove home, to check if it was true. Lo and behold he was in bed, safe and sound albeit a little confused about everything.

Until this morning when he logged onto facebook to find out that he was dead lol. His status update said Daniel : is dead...apparently.This is an extremely good april fool everybody, Im ok.

Everyone saw the funny side in the end, its gone down as a pretty awesome april fool. which was nice, although his sister is going to fuckin murder me and my other mate who were the masterminds.

And we all laugh high 5.
    Haha mint couple of people have done that on my friends list before but wasn't an april fools.

Quote Originally Posted by MarkBerry View Post
    hahaha proper troll job, sounds class, be hard to pull off like.
    Honestly I think it was a bit of cunning and an equal measure of luck. As if your mates did it without an april fool "excuse" Hahaha! Wicked
    How you expect to run with the wolves come night when you spend all day sparring with the puppies

one thing i obviously have never done before now is gone round to someones house at night when they're asleep with sealant and a gun and sealed shut all their doors and windows from the outside so that they cant open them. its hilarious in theory.

more that i would never do is put dog shit under their car door handles or paint their windows black

Quote Originally Posted by Punchdrunk View Post
    I would suggest creating a fake account of a hot girl.
    Then add a few people who are close to him.
    Add other randoms from your local area and a few total strangers from further afield. Say on your profile you are from your area but are currently studying away in (wherever).

Basically make your fake girl profile look really solid.

THEN add him.....

Start slow with odd comments....then after a few weeks a Poke....then a PM asking about him...say he's hot....tell him you'll be back during easter/summer/next month/whatever

Wait until he is horny as a cane toad.
    Then suggest a little MSN.

Record the whole thing. Get him to MMS photo's of his cock.

Then blow the whole thing open. Send his dirty pics to everyone.
    Royally PWND.

Love this one
    "No one deserves to be unbeaten" Dan Hardy post Cage Warriors Strike force 1 2005
    "I wanna be in fights that make history" Paul Daley post UFC 108 2010
    MMA Connect

Punchdrunk you GOD
    This is not a gif. It is an actual video of Fedor doing infinate press ups.
    3-0-0

Keep us posted buddy.

Maybe the other forum members could help collaborate to PWN that mofo.

Nice one Punchdrunk.

Lat time I seen such valiant troll planning was from Sir Basilisk.
    BJJ White belt, 2 stripes.

General badmotherfucker.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim_Williams View Post
    Nice one Punchdrunk.

Lat time I seen such valiant troll planning was from Sir Basilisk.
    That guy just took the piss. That name still gives me shivers to my spine!

I created a Imp account, and tried to add all his friends under the pretext that his old facebook got hacked. But he reported me and it got deleted...

Gonna have to try a little harder i think.
    This is not a gif. It is an actual video of Fedor doing infinate press ups.
    3-0-0

order pizzas and taxis to his house, or a tonne of manure and things like that