Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Biggest Troll Ideas.

For all you that didnt find Ross's april fools funny, I thought I would share my story.

A few weeks ago my brother was going to hospital for a big operation on his shoulder. I knew he would be in a few days so I spread the romour he had died. We got the usual facebooks R.I.Ps, family phoning to check etc, but this is the part I really like.

His ex girl friends (who he was with for 3 year) dad heard the news. He doesnt live with her or have a car, so he travelled on the bus to her house at 11pm at night and informed her Joe had died. Apparentley the whole family sat around crying and she didnt sleep all night. Now, If thats not fucking funny I dont know what is.

Quote Originally Posted by Young Sexton View Post
    For all you that didnt find Ross's april fools funny, I thought I would share my story.

A few weeks ago my brother was going to hospital for a big operation on his shoulder. I knew he would be in a few days so I spread the romour he had died. We got the usual facebooks R.I.Ps, family phoning to check etc, but this is the part I really like.

His ex girl friends (who he was with for 3 year) dad heard the news. He doesnt live with her or have a car, so he travelled on the bus to her house at 11pm at night and informed her Joe had died. Apparentley the whole family sat around crying and she didnt sleep all night. Now, If thats not fucking funny I dont know what is.
    I now understand why your name is a thing of legend round here. I tip my hat to you sir. This seemed to "come off" better than mine, and i never managed to get his whole family crying or any exes lol.

Good work Mr Sexton.
    How you expect to run with the wolves come night when you spend all day sparring with the puppies

Quote Originally Posted by Jim_Williams View Post
    Nice one Punchdrunk.

Lat time I seen such valiant troll planning was from Sir Basilisk.
    Some say his ghost still lingers around these parts.......

Quote Originally Posted by Punchdrunk View Post
    SOOOOOOOOOOOOO funny......................

Quote Originally Posted by sjharvey View Post
    SOOOOOOOOOOOOO funny......................
    You are Basilisk!

No wonder everyone hates you.

Still got the old trolling skills Basilisk.
    BJJ White belt, 2 stripes.

General badmotherfucker.

Quote Originally Posted by Punchdrunk View Post
    Yeah Im sure i saw his IP address shared with a current poster. Can't remember who though....
    How you expect to run with the wolves come night when you spend all day sparring with the puppies

Quote Originally Posted by Jim_Williams View Post
    You are Basilisk!

No wonder everyone hates you.

Still got the old trolling skills Basilisk.
    Who? Sorry but I was just messing with him for insulting me in that other thread. I don't know who you're talking about. And if having a sense of humour means you're a troll then everyone's a troll.

Stop getting your little panties in a bunch.
    Last edited by sjharvey; 12-04-2010 at 04:53 PM.