Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The bickering thread

Default The bickering thread

Anyone who has a problem with anyone on here for any reason, then this is the place to bring it.

No more thread hijacking, if you have something to get off your chest then bring it here.

Vent your anger and frustrations at the world right here.

i love everyone, I am like Darius Danesh. I used to feel a lot of love in the room, but there has been some negativity recently, and thats bad. Hit me baby.....click.....click....one more tiiiiiiiiiimmmmmmme.
    I don't believe in belts. There should be no ranking system for toughness.

Sjharvey, you piss me off.

You haven't even started training mma yet and make threads discussing which weight class you should fight in.
    BJJ White belt, 2 stripes.

General badmotherfucker.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim_Williams View Post
    Sjharvey, you piss me off.

You haven't even started training mma yet and make threads discussing which weight class you should fight in.
    ooooooooooooooooo temper temper. Calm down or I'll set my cat on you.

not only that , come out with some pretty boring crap and have yet to post any pics of your fridge

If you need a friend, get a dog !
    http://www.PositiveAggression.co.uk/

Quote Originally Posted by Bateman View Post
    not only that , come out with some pretty boring crap and have yet to post any pics of your fridge
    I'm not here for your entertainment. I always forget about you until you post something.
    Last edited by sjharvey; 01-04-2010 at 05:59 PM.

Banned
    Compton, South Central LA via Peterborough

DEM PUNK BLD NIGGAZ ALWAYS BE RUNNIN' DEY MOUTHZ... GON' GET BLASTED SOON FO' REAL.

187 CREW on THE BLOCK

Quote Originally Posted by 187 crew View Post
    DEM PUNK BLD NIGGAZ ALWAYS BE RUNNIN' DEY MOUTHZ... GON' GET BLASTED SOON FO' REAL.

187 CREW on THE BLOCK
    BRAAAP BRAAAAP!!!!!
    Don't Take Life Too Serious Or You'll Die Stressed!!!

Look at the irony. People bicker on here all the time and now that there is a thread for that kind of thing and no one is using it. Typical.

Quote Originally Posted by sjharvey View Post
    Look at the irony. People bicker on here all the time and now that there is a thread for that kind of thing and no one is using it. Typical.
    You're a cunt. A little clueless cunt.
    Genetically Different.