Thread: Pffft - whut is dis; German in the 1940s

Banned

Default Pffft - whut is dis; German in the 1940s

Bring back ma homie Godders; infractions hah haaaa as if dat shit bothers me, people are gonna get sick of this place if yall start dishin out permabans fo expressing yo self, what is this place Sherdog?

You have received an infraction at CageWarriors Forum
    Dear United Blood Nation,

You have received an infraction at CageWarriors Forum.

http://www.cagewarriors.com/forums/s...336#post552336

Reason: Inappropriate Language
    -------
    keep your trolling to the troll hole. post this shit in another forum and you'll receive a perminant ban next time.
    -------

This infraction is worth 1 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

All the best,
    CageWarriors Forum

Your a troll, fair play for the infraction points.

If regular posters start getting them, then its stupid.

Ill be gone in a week, amount of fucking swearing i do.

(please dont ban me )
    This is not a gif. It is an actual video of Fedor doing infinate press ups.
    3-0-0

I don't see what UBN did? Innapropriate language? I'm presuming he was being racist then he (or a mod) deleted what he said.

Quote Originally Posted by Luke View Post
    I don't see what UBN did? Innapropriate language? I'm presuming he was being racist then he (or a mod) deleted what he said.
    I think it was the use of the F word. But because hes a troll he doesnt have the same rights to swear as regualr posters??

If its just a NO SWEARING rule then its a tad silly.
    This is not a gif. It is an actual video of Fedor doing infinate press ups.
    3-0-0

Dont be scared Homie Plastikman's Avatar

Haha for fuck sake. Is that the sound of Jack boots I hear in the distance?

Fucking power tripping mods are not what this place needs
    "I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." - Hunter S. Thompson

Banned
    Compton, South Central LA via Peterborough

AWW HELL NO NIGGAZ!!! DIS NIGGA GOT THA SAME OL' SHIT, LOOKS LIKE SUM BIATCH AIN' REPREZINTIN THA CRIPS!

Dear 187 crew,

http://www.cagewarriors.com/forums/s...723#post557723

-------
    keep your childish shit in the troll hole
    -------

This infraction is worth 1 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

All the best,
    CageWarriors Forum

NOW DIS NIGGA AIN'T ONE TO COMPLAIN 'BOUT HYPOCRITES, BUT IF DIS NIGGA BIN USIN INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE, SURELY THA' MESSAGE ABOVE BE INAPPROPRIATE!! WELL DIS SHIT DON' CHANGE SHIAT BIATCH, DIS CREW STILL RUN DA FORUM WHEN IT COMES TA GUN SLINGIN' AN' GANGBANGIN! UBN Y'ALL GON' GET BLASTED BIATCHES! CH CH CH CHECK YO'SELVES FO' Y'ALL GET BLASTED PUNK NIGGAZ!

187 CREW on A CHILDISH SHIT BLOCK, IF CHILDISH SHIT MEANS AK47'S AN' CRACK FIENDS DEN HELL NIGGA, DIS NIGGAZ A REAL NEW BORN BABAY AK!

Banned
    Compton, South Central LA via Peterborough

[QUOTE=United Blood Nation;559136]Bring back ma homie Godders; infractions hah haaaa as if dat shit bothers me, people are gonna get sick of this place if yall start dishin out permabans fo expressing yo self, what is this place Sherdog?
    Quote Originally Posted by United Blood Nation View Post
    Bring back ma homie Godders; infractions hah haaaa as if dat shit bothers me, people are gonna get sick of this place if yall start dishin out permabans fo expressing yo self, what is this place Sherdog?

Dear United Blood Nation,

-------
    keep your trolling to the troll hole. post this shit in another forum and you'll receive a perminant ban next time.
    -------

All the best,
    CageWarriors Forum
    WYATT'S MMA

Dear Londonpride,

Reason: SHIT SPELLIN' NIGGA

ITS' PERMANENT, NOT PERMINANT NIGGA! - GET Y'ALL FACTS STRAIGHT FO' Y'ALL GET BLASTED LONDONPRIDE BIATCH!
    -------

All the best,
    CageWarriors Forum

Quote Originally Posted by Jak-TapouT- View Post
    I think it was the use of the F word. But because hes a troll he doesnt have the same rights to swear as regualr posters??

If its just a NO SWEARING rule then its a tad silly.
    people can swear all they like.

these two mugs were asked to keep their trolling to the troll hole, that's what it's there for. they've refused several times so received an official warning.
    people don't get infractions for no reason and swearing is perfectly acceptable (fuck me im the worst offender ).
    these clowns only received infractions after they were both asked several times to keep it in the troll section and chose to ignore it.
    "The more you sweat in peace, the less you bleed in war"
    GFT

id like to point out that theres no nazi style modding going on. your all free to post what you like. they only thing being clamped down on is trolling and that's because of what happened just a few months ago where we were overun. everyones entitled to post what they like but we can't take the risk of letting blatent trolls continue to flood the board. it was allowed to happen and it eventually damaged the forum.
    ill also add that they were askled several times to desist, tone it down or post in the appropriate forum and they refused each time.

if you're not a troll you've got nothing to worry about (unless you're a blatent racist )
    "The more you sweat in peace, the less you bleed in war"
    GFT

Resident Hippy Mod CraigSt.Clair's Avatar

I feel enough has been said on here Post whatever you like people, don't be racist tho yeah

Also if it is just obvious trolling, pop it in the hole, I promise if it amuses me I will not alter/delete it
    http://www.facebook.com/craig.st.clair666 ME

"That was how i got my first soapy titwank!
    Listening is cool and shit." BlackdogMMA