Thread: Rumble At The Reebok 2

Hybrid View

Default Rumble At The Reebok 2

Rumble At The Reebok 2

Sponsored by FIGHTSHOP and Sandee

Default Frankie Hudders vs Andy Thrasher

Andy Thrasher vs Frankie Hudders.

The contracts have been signed. ITS ON !

Frankie Hudders has signed the contract to fight Andy Thrasher at Rumble At The Reebok 2, Sat 15th May at the DeVerre Whites , this will be a defense of Andyís WKA World title at 67kgs.

Darren Phillips, owner of GFC Muay Thai in Bury, Lancashire and Andy Thrashers trainer/coach said of Andyís next opponent;

Frankie Hudders for me has been the light welter and welter weight operator in this country for what seems like for ever. Heís not been beaten by a British fighter for over 15 years and has fought all over the world against the best out there, being two times world champion already! People have actually asked me why have I taken this fight against such a clever and dangerous fighter, to which I have said why would we not?? Why would you not want to test yourself against one the best fighters this country has ever seen!!!!!! There is a poster being produced with both Andy and Frank on it and I saw a sneak preview of it yesterday and got a little excited at the prospect it has to be said. I canít wait!

Andy Thrasher is coming off a spectacular victory over late stand in Hakim Bazoumbou of Holland at the MEN Arena recently . Andy Thrasher won by TKO fef stoppage 2min into round 2 with a devastating uppercut elbow that broke the jaw of the tough Dutchman and knocked out two of his teeth.

Fankie Hudders is currently training in Thailand.

Rumble At at the Reebok 2 on the 15th May. Its going to be an awesome show !

Rumble At at the Reebok 2 sponsored by Fightshop and Sandee