Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: MMAchavsmacktalk!

War Paul!!!
    BJJ White belt, 2 stripes.

General badmotherfucker.

Banned

I'm just sick of him lol.
    It's all over when I called him as a joke coz he posted something on facebook. then he was took it all serious and said hes gonna do me lol.

Guess that's what kids are growing up like now a days, fightng to get themselfes a name.

I'll probably get harrased if i dont show up. and get harrased if i do show up as hes like 14-15.

I am 15 and Ill see you at cliffs on sunday paul. leave connor out of it Ill do him afterwards you better turn up and not shit out you faggot. I aint fighting to get myself a name I am because your a cheeky bastard.

Banned

Cheeky bastard? Your the one who started calling me after I said a joke, what you posted.

And yeah cliffs 11am.

Youv got some bottle turning up at cliffs after wanting to fight me in mma your gonna get banged out either way paul. mma or outside the gym im gonna do you. Iv sparred you and owned you before paul.

Banned

I wanted to fight you in mma, but then you replied "ill do u in the streets".

Quote Originally Posted by leonyoung View Post
    Youv got some bottle turning up at cliffs after wanting to fight me in mma your gonna get banged out either way paul. mma or outside the gym im gonna do you. Iv sparred you and owned you before paul.
    Yeah but Jono's improved since. Plus he's 1-0 in MMA. What's your fight record?

Banned

Leons 1-0-0 aswell
    won by decision

Fair enough Leon. Although if you want to 'do him' wouldn't it be better to fight in a ring or a cage and make an example out of him in front of a crowd, rather than have some street fight that no one's gonna see anyway? Plus street fighting is for punks, not martial artists. Keep it in the cage lads n leave it there.