Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Battle rap bonzananza

Default Battle rap bonzananza

Who on the forum dares to battle me?

Onto the stage steps me, mr young. my cocks 9 inches you could say i was well hung, out comes your mothers tongue, in anticipation off licking the slong that she sees before her eyes, before i serve her some sausage i ask if shed like fries? she says yes, no surprise. munches down the small meal, then proceeds to slurple on leon's pink eel. well i guess that about seals the deal for my first entry in the battle rap, i served you all with lyrical cavalier i dont expect crap.
    Cage fighting:

1-0

street fighting:

39-0

Next victim: Paul johnson

Resident Hippy Mod CraigSt.Clair's Avatar

Crap (10 characters motherfucker)
    http://www.facebook.com/craig.st.clair666 ME

"That was how i got my first soapy titwank!
    Listening is cool and shit." BlackdogMMA

Quote Originally Posted by leonyoung View Post
    i ask if shed like fries?
    That's about all you could do..............................................

* DJ drop that shit

Leon Young you amaze me ,you pubeless little prick your shit dont phaze me,Pauljono gonna stop ya ,stamp on your little head and then drop ya ,POW you aint got shit your still getting a free meal off your mum's left tit,...Your sisters a whore i kicked in her backdoor ,made a fucking mess of her kitchen floor but hey leon talk is cheap ,pauljono gonna put you to sleep.

WHAT dickhead..
    Last edited by WARRINGTONCAGERAGER; 14-04-2010 at 03:38 PM.

I'll rapbattle...

10 lines
    Blind Spit
    Due in 1 day

LMAO.
    Is ready to die for that inch.

leon young, this cunt should be shun, called out young jono but turned tails and run. now you've egg on your face, lost what little respect, you ever had in this place. you can threaten other members but we'll always remembers how you bottled it, you pussyo prick...over PM you threatened him then but away from a keyboard you're nowt but a fraud.
    starting these threads like you're some sort of rapper, only truth here is your mothers a slapper. a little advice, which you've been told more than twice, stop with the insult or you will see a re-sult, bored of your shit, just a typical kid, logs on to C-W does nothing but trouble you, hiding on a computer he thinks he's the man, but you've done it so much now all you'll get is a ban.

cya.

BANNED
    "The more you sweat in peace, the less you bleed in war"
    GFT

Quote Originally Posted by londonpride View Post
    leon young, this cunt should be shun, called out young jono but turned tails and run. now you've egg on your face, lost what little respect, you ever had in this place. you can threaten other members but we'll always remembers how you bottled it, you pussyo prick...over PM you threatened him then but away from a keyboard you're nowt but a fraud.
    starting these threads like you're some sort of rapper, only truth here is your mothers a slapper. a little advice, which you've been told more than twice, stop with the insult or you will see a re-sult, bored of your shit, just a typical kid, logs on to C-W does nothing but trouble you, hiding on a computer he thinks he's the man, but you've done it so much now all you'll get is a ban.

cya.

BANNED
    LMAO.."starting these threads like you're some sort of rapper, only truth here is your mothers a slapper" ....I wanted to hear his replys

Quote Originally Posted by WARRINGTONCAGERAGER View Post
    LMAO.."starting these threads like you're some sort of rapper, only truth here is your mothers a slapper" ....I wanted to hear his replys
    no doubt you will, he's only been sin binned, he'll be back in not long.
    "The more you sweat in peace, the less you bleed in war"
    GFT

I say bring back Basilisk, to rap battle him. The winner gets let back onto the forum.
    This is not a gif. It is an actual video of Fedor doing infinate press ups.
    3-0-0

What do you think Londonpride?

If Basilisk were to rap battle for his return to CW?