Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Battle rap bonzananza

Quote Originally Posted by leonyoung View Post
    Who on the forum dares to battle me?

Onto the stage steps me, mr young. my cocks 9 inches you could say i was well hung, out comes your mothers tongue, in anticipation off licking the slong that she sees before her eyes, before i serve her some sausage i ask if shed like fries? she says yes, no surprise. munches down the small meal, then proceeds to slurple on leon's pink eel. well i guess that about seals the deal for my first entry in the battle rap, i served you all with lyrical cavalier i dont expect crap.
    Your talking on here, like you've got authority, but with rhymes like this blud, you don't bother me, see me and LP we can see what you are, a fuckin worm, who isnt going to get very far, listen closely, to the rhymes that i spit and maybe with some time you can be half as good as this. my bars a sharp, they'll cut you deep, razor blades while you sleep, you don't even deserve the space in the ring with me you fucking sheep, following the crowd while I gun you down, i was expecting a contender, only to find that i was facing a pre-tender, fucking pussy, you try to take me, you couldnt phase me, let alone break me, it doesnt even matter what you post back, the best part of you ran down your mams ass crack, its clear for all to see it would only go one way if you were to take on me, it'd be a massacre coz ross nine-ty would make you look like an amateur, career damager, there'd be no way back coz Id hammer ya, then the paramedics would be fannin ya, no more from leon young, coz he's seen the light, he's realised he couldn't rhyme, and he couldn't fight, he went back to being a chav on the streets, running from the biz, and drank himself to death on a bottle of bucksfizz.
    How you expect to run with the wolves come night when you spend all day sparring with the puppies

Quote Originally Posted by Luke View Post
    I thought he was alright. But yeah, bring back Basilisk! ...and Stubbsy. Although no doubt they have other troll accounts that Londonpride doesn't know about...lol!
    You do realise we know who basilisk is as we can see peoples IP adresses. I liked him personally so couldn't care less. But its a bit naiive of you to think that the mods dont know who people are

Don't worry fren, he is among us.
    How you expect to run with the wolves come night when you spend all day sparring with the puppies

Quote Originally Posted by ross90 View Post
    Your talking on here, like you've got authority, but with rhymes like this blud, you don't bother me, see me and LP we can see what you are, a fuckin worm, who isnt going to get very far, listen closely, to the rhymes that i spit and maybe with some time you can be half as good as this. my bars a sharp, they'll cut you deep, razor blades while you sleep, you don't even deserve the space in the ring with me you fucking sheep, following the crowd while I gun you down, i was expecting a contender, only to find that i was facing a pre-tender, fucking pussy, you try to take me, you couldnt phase me, let alone break me, it doesnt even matter what you post back, the best part of you ran down your mams ass crack, its clear for all to see it would only go one way if you were to take on me, it'd be a massacre coz ross nine-ty would make you look like an amateur, career damager, there'd be no way back coz Id hammer ya, then the paramedics would be fannin ya, no more from leon young, coz he's seen the light, he's realised he couldn't rhyme, and he couldn't fight, he went back to being a chav on the streets, running from the biz, and drank himself to death on a bottle of bucksfizz.
    HAHAHAHAHAHA Best so far .."it doesnt even matter what you post back, the best part of you ran down your mams ass crack,".......Thats some quality shit ....where you getting this from...lol........We need this clown unbanned i can't wait to hear his comeback's.....Epic thread in the making.

Quote Originally Posted by WARRINGTONCAGERAGER View Post
    HAHAHAHAHAHA Best so far .."it doesnt even matter what you post back, the best part of you ran down your mams ass crack,".......Thats some quality shit ....where you getting this from...lol........We need this clown unbanned i can't wait to hear his comeback's.....Epic thread in the making.
    Lol Im sure i heard it on full metal jacket. It sounded good tho, and it rhymed so i thought fuck it lol. Im waiting for londonprides addition for this joker. Go on lad we'll tag team his ass

Quote Originally Posted by ross90 View Post
    Go on lad we'll tag team his ass
    OO-ER missus!!!

Quote Originally Posted by clarky14 View Post
    OO-ER missus!!!
    I typed it then thought about it and thought, nah I'll leave it out there for speculation

LOL!!!

Next thing you know Barbara Windsor is ganna come round the corner with her bra off (a young Ms Windsor, not as she is now. But then, she aint that bad now!!!).

Quote Originally Posted by Punchdrunk View Post
    Yeah Basilisk was a great guy.
    I loved it when he got gayface David5 removed as a Mod.
    Nobody liked David5.
    do you know basilisk mr punchdrunk? i heard he changed location to ireland

Sorry never met him.
    There are a lot of people in Ireland.

Mother fucker you inOY ME, SLap you round the trap ,dickhead........ dont ignore me...Your mums fat your sisters a brat but id still rape your dad with a cricket bat......................Cant finish it im smashed ...PEACE OUT *Does clicking thing with fingers