Page 3 of 68 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: Gi and fightwear talk

We also offer a UK branded Gi, as well as an embroidery service for them if needed.

http://www.black-eagle.co.uk/all/c-c...ianjiujitsu/f/

Single Weave starts at 59.99
    Black Eagle Martial Arts

Quote Originally Posted by david5 View Post
    i'm 6'4 90kgs and wear an A3 or A3S, i also have 2 A4 gis that i had to shrink dramatically. none were too short in the sleeves, if that helps?
    Could well help, thanks.
    A3S would be gold, but I really object to shelling out 160 or somethin so i can wait for months for it so that it can be over priced.

What brand are you wearing in A3?
    Tap Forged

kimono fighters
    man, when you're the nail, hang in there....until the day you become the hammer

Well, you weren't wrong. Fits like a two man tent.
    The material feels good and i think the gi looks good too.
    I recon if it shrinks like Meerkatsu mantioned, it will be a fairly good fit for me lengthways. But accross the chest and around the body its massive and you could fit three pairs of my legs in the trousers.
    Tap Forged

Patches are like go faster stripes they make you roll harder man defend that pimped gi! lol
    ‎"He who goes to bed with itchy bum, wake up with stinky finger."

Default Franken-gi

Quote Originally Posted by Leiurus View Post
    Well, you weren't wrong. Fits like a two man tent.
    The material feels good and i think the gi looks good too.
    I recon if it shrinks like Meerkatsu mantioned, it will be a fairly good fit for me lengthways. But accross the chest and around the body its massive and you could fit three pairs of my legs in the trousers.
    Sounds like you need to cut up two different gi's to and get a tailor to stitch them together to make up a sort of 'Franken-gi' to fit your frame
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Meerkatsu's BJJ Blog

Thanks dude, but i recon anyone who actually fits this thing would look more like frankenstiens monster than i do. I wear a large in a shirt and 33/34 jeans. I dont need to have frakenstiens tailor for regular clothes! Off the rack suits fit me really well. So, why are Gi's cut so differently? I recon if a manufacturer tried actually measuring real life bjj folk in the uk rather than basing their sizes on fat american wrestlers, or stubby wee japanese dudes, they would make a killing. I realise I am not in the average build bracket, but i just dont beleive that the Gi's represent that bracket either. Grip over... im just pissed at the effort i have to go to to get a gi that fits, its a pain in ther arse.
    Tap Forged

Has anyone ordered off here? http://www.tufffightwear.net/ seriously cheap just ordered me a T-shirt for a fiver? just waiting for the catch?

Quote Originally Posted by rjd View Post
    Has anyone ordered off here? http://www.tufffightwear.net/ seriously cheap just ordered me a T-shirt for a fiver? just waiting for the catch?
    I ordered the lightweight Gi from there on Sunday night, hoping it'll be there when I get home from work today

Only 40 and has had some decent reviews, it's my first gi so I didn't want to spend a huge amount

I'm looking to buy some shorts and a Gi as soon as I know they are legit etc 40 is cheap and I must admit the reviews are pretty good for the price.