Page 4 of 68 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

Thread: Gi and fightwear talk

Quote Originally Posted by Meerkatsu View Post
    Phat patches are never gonna look great IMO but it does the job, ie makes it a bit more colourful, 'exotic' and establishes a visible brand. you can always take them off I suppose. I personally like a nice bright shoulder patch, your new FR leve shoulder patch is a really good example.
    I love pimped up Gi's ... saying that I am shocking with the Gi on. atleast I look cool. saying that I use Gi Bottoms for No GI . that doesnt make sense

If you need a friend, get a dog !
    http://www.PositiveAggression.co.uk/

My Tufffightwear Tshirt came nxt day recorded del it cost me 8.13 inc post and packing!!! the T-shirt quality is bang one solid thick screen printing my only quarm is they come a little snug im a large so a little wear and tear and it will son loosen up!!. I will be using Tuff again!! for sure!!
    ‎"He who goes to bed with itchy bum, wake up with stinky finger."

My Gi arrived today also, seems good quality although I've nothing to compare it to

Think I'll need to slightly shrink the top, bottoms seem fine (size A3 - I'm 5'10, about 84kg)

What happened to Faixa Rua Gordo's? Do they no longer love us fatties?

Tuff fightwear gave me a full refund with no questions asked. i didnt even get round to emailing them, just sent it back with a hand written note. I would recomend them, if the Gi will fit you it looks good quality to me, and a total bargin at 40 quid.
    Tap Forged

Ever so slightly mental illegalhunter's Avatar

I ordered a Tatami Zero on Tuesday 10am delivered Wednesday 11am , now thats service for you
    They guy who invented Burpees , is a secret child molester

We had some Gi patches made up from these guys ( FAST CHEAP and QAULITY )

Just waiting for them to come back off holiday so I can get some T's made up!
    http://www.dirtyherd.co.uk
    ‎"He who goes to bed with itchy bum, wake up with stinky finger."

I'm in a bad mood after reading RobT's review of his Faixa Rua Leve. I ordered one of these last September and eventually got it after being sent a Gordo instead (the gi of the big boned). I have been under the impression that I had a Leve but after seeing that the shoulder patches are different I now see that i've probably been fobbed off with a Classico instead. What a pain in the arse, I could really do without the extra couple of grams for competition.

What you have is an old design leve. There is only one of the new ones with the bigger shoulder straps in existence. It hasn't even been released yet.

Only 1 and you gave it to RobT???

I feel better now