Page 51 of 68 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast

Thread: Gi and fightwear talk

Nice! I will be purchasing the black one come next payday.
    When the only tool you have is a hammer, every problem begins to resemble a nail.

My cat's name is Mittens ralphylad's Avatar

Black Eagle sent you pm, when is estimated delivery times please, also could you send me pass word reset to ralphylad not ralpylad like I put in website! cheers guys!
    "I honestly can't even remember my old signature, so I'll have this one"

hayabusa BJJ GI now in stock at grapplestore with free next day delivery to mainland uk

Default Eddie Kone

PRESS RELEASE March 2011

Eddie Kone (Royler Gracie black belt) and Atama Europe release BJJ App

Eddie Kone, Royler Gracie’s only Brazilian Jiu Jitsu black belt in Europe has teamed up with martial arts manufacturer Atama Kimonos Europe to bring you an innovative iPhone/Android application for competition tested Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Techniques.

The application entitled “Beyond Blue Belt” will be an in-depth insight into specific positions within BJJ and this is the first volume of 6 which has been filmed, directed and edited by Award winning directors the Shamisson brothers (Paul Shamission). “Volume 1” will cover all aspects of the mount position (Top and Bottom) and will include “Attacks, counters and escapes”.

The App will be available from the end of March 2011 in the Apple i-store and the Android Market. Apps will be priced between 2.99 to 4.99

More information here:
    http://ekbjj.wordpress.com/2011/02/2...th-eddie-kone/

Some pics:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Meerkatsu's BJJ Blog

Hi Guys,

So im ordering the Ouano Premium Comp Gis late friday, put your order in and get 10% off, the price will be 116.99 if you pre-order and 129.99 after these gis come in 3 colours, are compared to the shoyoroll in looks and quality and im the only store that will stock them in the WORLD! please email info@grapplersdelight.com to preorder yours.

Cheers lads

Grapplers Delight
    grapplersdelight.com

Quote Originally Posted by ralphylad View Post
    Black Eagle sent you pm, when is estimated delivery times please, also could you send me pass word reset to ralphylad not ralpylad like I put in website! cheers guys!
    Have replied to your PM. For all enquiries, please email us through the website, I am not always around on this forum to monitor PM's.

Thanks
    Black Eagle Martial Arts

Here's the first pictures of our new Predator MKII's. Still available to pre-order. We are now co-ordinating the shipment, so these could well arrive with us towards the end of next week....which means the pre-sale promotion will end earlier than the March 23rd we anticipated!!

Black Eagle Martial Arts

I received two new Faixa Rua leve gis the other day... awesome gis. Plain design, quality construction, great price
    http://www.ChrisReesAcademy.com - http://thetattooedchimp.blogspot.co.uk/

Quote Originally Posted by Meerkatsu View Post
    PRESS RELEASE March 2011

Eddie Kone (Royler Gracie black belt) and Atama Europe release BJJ App

Eddie Kone, Royler Gracie’s only Brazilian Jiu Jitsu black belt in Europe has teamed up with martial arts manufacturer Atama Kimonos Europe to bring you an innovative iPhone/Android application for competition tested Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Techniques.

The application entitled “Beyond Blue Belt” will be an in-depth insight into specific positions within BJJ and this is the first volume of 6 which has been filmed, directed and edited by Award winning directors the Shamisson brothers (Paul Shamission). “Volume 1” will cover all aspects of the mount position (Top and Bottom) and will include “Attacks, counters and escapes”.

The App will be available from the end of March 2011 in the Apple i-store and the Android Market. Apps will be priced between 2.99 to 4.99

More information here:
    http://ekbjj.wordpress.com/2011/02/2...th-eddie-kone/

Some pics:

Here I was complaining about the lack of BJJ apps, and Eddie calls. We did an exclusive interview about the new BJJ app for the iPhone / iPod touch:

http://parttimegrappler.blogspot.com...or-iphone.html

I hope you all enjoy it
    The Part Time Grappler - Just Google BJJ / Grappling Tips and you'll find me

When I win the lottery tonight, my first purchase will be one of those Ouano Premium Comp Gis.