kimono now in stock my frens. make best fight in the world.
Existem bons lutadores que praticam boas lutas, porém existem os melhores lutadores que praticam a melhor luta: JIUJITSU
Why do people want casual clothes made from gi material? I don't get it, it's not exactly a comfortable fabric.
http://www.ChrisReesAcademy.com - BJJ throughout South Wales
Meerkatsu's BJJ Blog
Images of our new 'Predator' Kimonos....these are now our fastest selling Kimono ever!
* Ultra light jacket manufactured from 450 gms Pearl Weave Preshrunk Cotton. Guaranteed never to shrink out of fit
* Ultra light ripstop trousers, with 6 belt loops for even better security when grappling. Contrast loops and lace.
* Competition cut, totally IBJJF legal.
* Embroidered Shoulder logos and Predator on rear, not patches.
* Specially stitched patches, not the usual single or double line stitching, eliminates the risk of patches being ripped off during training etc.
* All seams are triple stitched, with additional ripstop overlays in key stress areas, including sleeve cuffs.
* Increased collar stiffness using a special EVA compound and heavy cotton padding, with ripstop overlay and additional stitching. EVA offers incredible strength, as well as aiding the dissipation of sweat, and unlike the usual rubber inserts, is not prone to warping.
* Blue and Black Kimonos are VAT dyed using a special colour fast dye to eliminate fade and colour run.
The perfect fitting BJJ Gi.
Black Eagle Martial Arts
Hey, Blackeagle. Will you get getting any more of the black gi backpacks in? I want to buy one but they're out of stock on your site.
When the only tool you have is a hammer, every problem begins to resemble a nail.
Just designing my first gi at the moment, loving it something very cool about designing a gi