Page 67 of 68 FirstFirst ... 175765666768 LastLast

Thread: Gi and fightwear talk

I need a new gi. I can afford to go mid range on pricing, any suggestions or info on current deals would be most welcome!

Does anyone know of any UK sites that have A2 Fuji gis in stock? Ideally a blue one, but a white one that I could dye would do. I've been looking for months and either they sell out ultra quick or no-one is getting any more stock in.

Senior Member leonthehitmansummers's Avatar

looking to buy a gi lads, any suggestions? just done bjj for my mma lately

Gonna get one of these are they good value for the money

Gonna get one of these are they good value for the money tuff gi

Can anyone recommend a good Ladies Fit Gi? I have a Predadora one from Black Eagle but I could do with a spare. The sleeve length is an issue on unisex ones.
    Shop4MartialArts.co.uk - MMA Clothing and Gear Product Search and Price Comparison Website

Quote Originally Posted by fz6 View Post
    Can anyone recommend a good Ladies Fit Gi? I have a Predadora one from Black Eagle but I could do with a spare. The sleeve length is an issue on unisex ones.
    Fuji and Storm have both released female-specific models. I noticed them on the Made4Fighters website when I was checking out the mens gis (honest )

LOL. Thank Blue Rabbit. I'll take a look at those. I was wondering if there's any ladies on here that could recommend any they wear?
    Shop4MartialArts.co.uk - MMA Clothing and Gear Product Search and Price Comparison Website

Can anyone recommend somewhere in the UK that can source/sells women's Gi's that cater for taller women (5'10" So a F5) as really struggling to find anything that fits the better half that ain't a blokes Gi.

There are companies that make them i.e. Atama but ordering straight from the states is another 60 quid on top for delivery which is crazy money.

Any help is greatly appreciated.
    Urban Disturbance Fight Team
    Black Devils Thai Boxing
    Anarchy MMA

20ft Cage Hire available(See website or PM for details)
    www.urbandisturbancefife.com