Page 20 of 68 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Thread: Gi and fightwear talk

This just in...

Tatami Fightwear will be the official Kimono provider to Fernando 'Terere' Augusto while he is in Europe. He will be promoting their range of BJJ Kimono's and other products.
    The Part Time Grappler - Just Google BJJ / Grappling Tips and you'll find me

I got myself a Keiko Raca Gi from grapplestore.co.uk this week. Ordered it on Tuesday at 1.59pm and received it on Wednesday at 10.30am, very impressive service. I'm pleased with the gi, although I have only wore it once, will need to see if it shrinks and how badly it does so. It feels a bit lighter than my Koral MKM gi which isn't a bad thing.

Default Fernando Terere & Pedro Bessa Fokai

Any one ordered a gi from TUFF Fightwear before? How long did it take to turn up etc?

Cheers

Matt T
    "It is better to spend 1 day as a tiger than a thousand as a sheep"

Matt "12 GAUGE" Thorpe
    www.12gaugemma.com
    Part of the mighty Northern Cartel

i ordered one last week and it turned up next day. really good service.

and a real nice gi. im far from an expert but its looks quality and felt good rolling in.

Quote Originally Posted by 12gauge View Post
    Any one ordered a gi from TUFF Fightwear before? How long did it take to turn up etc?

Cheers

Matt T
    Funny you should ask - order mine Monday, order the wrong size and called them first thing Tues morning, arrived this morning 8.30am! Wore it today, great gi at a great price.

Two things to be wary of though:

It doesn't come with a belt (in case you need one)

Trousers are a bit short - I needed an A2 jacket but the A2 pants were short - could have done with A3. At the moment you can't mix and match but they said they'll be offering just pants soon.

Cool, spoke to them and they have sorted my order and posted today! Hopefully will arrive tomorrow then I can do my second ever gi class on saturday
    "It is better to spend 1 day as a tiger than a thousand as a sheep"

Matt "12 GAUGE" Thorpe
    www.12gaugemma.com
    Part of the mighty Northern Cartel

My TUFF gi is starting to go a bit yellow in patches, anyone else experience that?

http://meerkat69.blogspot.com/2010/0...ghtweight.html

Still a stupidly good value gi.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Meerkatsu's BJJ Blog

Under the armpits? and groin areas? thats called sweat Seymour. It's time you washed it mate
    ‎"He who goes to bed with itchy bum, wake up with stinky finger."

Default Garra Brazil

Just added the new Garra Brazil range of T-shirts to the website, this includes the Fokai, Garra Colab T-shirt and also the Jiujitsu "you" back design that some people may remember. This is the range of T-shirts as worn by Fernando Terere. All of these T-shirts are made in Brazil

www.garrafightwear.com