Page 27 of 68 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast
Results 261 to 270 of 672

Thread: Gi and fightwear talk

  1. #261

    Default

    Sale now on at Tatami Fightwear BJJ GI's from 40!!
    White BJJ GI - 45


    Blue With Black Collar BJJ GI - 50


    Black BJJ GI - 55


    BJJ GI Sale now at Tatami Fightwear

  2. #262

    Default

    Hi i'm wanting to start BJJ and just wondering why there are different colour gis and if there is a reason for the different colours?

  3. #263

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BenWilliamson View Post
    Hi i'm wanting to start BJJ and just wondering why there are different colour gis and if there is a reason for the different colours?
    No reason at all.

  4. #264

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BenWilliamson View Post
    Hi i'm wanting to start BJJ and just wondering why there are different colour gis and if there is a reason for the different colours?
    White, Blue and Black are the allowed colours for IBJJF rules tournaments.

    Red, pink, yellow, green with mauve spotted gis are for the sheer gaiety and freedom of expression.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Meerkatsu's BJJ Blog

  5. #265

    Default

    Hi guys I'm after a Gi supplier my normal companies are out of stock and I need to buy gi's ASAP pm with prices etc if you can supply cheers.

    Rich
    ‎"He who goes to bed with itchy bum, wake up with stinky finger."

  6. #266

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rjd View Post
    Hi guys I'm after a Gi supplier my normal companies are out of stock and I need to buy gi's ASAP pm with prices etc if you can supply cheers.

    Rich
    You have PM

  7. #267
    Senior Member Romeoblood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Fife, Scotland
    Posts
    1,395

    Default

    I'd like to know what size GI I would need

    I'm 6ft 6, 34-35 inch inside leg, 32-34 inch waist

    what size would fit?
    Stuart Baxter - Contributing writer - The Fight Lounge

  8. #268
    steve_langford
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Romeoblood View Post
    I'd like to know what size GI I would need

    I'm 6ft 6, 34-35 inch inside leg, 32-34 inch waist

    what size would fit?
    A4 mate .

  9. #269
    Senior Member Romeoblood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Fife, Scotland
    Posts
    1,395

    Default

    Nice one mate, cheers
    Stuart Baxter - Contributing writer - The Fight Lounge

  10. #270
    Senior Member wagon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Rhondda Valley, South wales
    Posts
    2,697

    Default Terere Signature limited edition tee

    New and exclusive limited edition Fernando Terere T-shirt only available from GARRA.

    Authorised by Terere for sale worldwide!!

    www.garrafightwear.com

    Big up Seymour Yang for the Photography.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This website uses cookies to enhance user experience. They can be disabled at any time. Please see our FAQ's for details.