Page 49 of 68 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast

Thread: Gi and fightwear talk

Any chance of you getting an Keiko Raca gi's in blue? Can't get one anywhere in the UK.

Grab and Pull (ripstop light)
    Quote Originally Posted by marvo View Post
    yeah ive had one for about 5-6 weeks, yesterday it ripped during sparring
    At least it'll stop........
    Rob McCrum, Pro BW. www.bjjscotland.co.uk

New gis all in stocke now.

I very pleaze to hannounce that we no sell ripstop.
    Existem bons lutadores que praticam boas lutas, porém existem os melhores lutadores que praticam a melhor luta: JIUJITSU

www.faixarua.co.uk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Neil_D View Post
    Any chance of you getting an Keiko Raca gi's in blue? Can't get one anywhere in the UK.
    ive got an order leaving from keiko today or tomorrow might be able to add a gi on there for ya. what one? limited in blue? and what size? let me know and ill email keiko.

kev

Kev, can you get me a A2 limited blue gi please. I ordered a white one off you last year and i'm pleased with it, want a blue one.

hi neil, ive emailed keiko to see if it can get it added to my current order. it shouldnt be a problem because i havnt had a comfirmation to say its been dispatched yet. i think its still the morning in brazil but should have a reply in the next couple of hours. ill let you know as soon as i get a reply. kev

Thanks mate, appreciated.

hi neil, just got an email back. your gi has been added to the order and it will be dispatched tomorrow. it will arrive anytime in the next 2 weeks. ive had orders arrive in 6 days and some after 10 days it all depends on customs. ill email you as soon as it arrives. take care.

kev

Thanks Kev, I really appreciate it. Drop me a pm or something once it arrives and advise me how to pay you.

no worries mate will do