Page 53 of 68 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast

Thread: Gi and fightwear talk

Unfortunately, no immediate plans to replace the Backpacks...sorry.
    Black Eagle Martial Arts

Hi all, have a looksy at our new BJJ Gi retailing at under 50!!!!

This Gi, for the price, is unlike any other. Real care has been taken in ensuring that the fit is perfect for completion. The top is constructed using a lightweight gold weave, with the bottoms being made from light weigh 'rip-stop' material. These Gi's are not only superb quality, but also very eye catching.
    Check out our Blog! http://www.blogger.com/profile/08325815623553319683 Ta!

Quote Originally Posted by CustomisedSport View Post
    Hi all, have a looksy at our new BJJ Gi retailing at under 50!!!!

This Gi, for the price, is unlike any other. Real care has been taken in ensuring that the fit is perfect for completion. The top is constructed using a lightweight gold weave, with the bottoms being made from light weigh 'rip-stop' material. These Gi's are not only superb quality, but also very eye catching.
    That's cheap. Your website says RRP 49.99 then it crosses out the 49.99 and reveals the OUR PRICE sticker of...49.99. Just thought I'd mention it in case it was a mistake.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Meerkatsu's BJJ Blog

Quote Originally Posted by Meerkatsu View Post
    That's cheap. Your website says RRP 49.99 then it crosses out the 49.99 and reveals the OUR PRICE sticker of...49.99. Just thought I'd mention it in case it was a mistake.
    Send Seymour one to review!

I'm looking to buy a Vulkan pro light Gi. I'm 6ft but 230lbs so not sure whether to go for a A3 or A4. I wondered if anyone could comment.

Thanks

Resident Hippy Mod CraigSt.Clair's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Meerkatsu View Post
    Na dude, it's just the way the website back end is set up. I uploaded it and 49.99 is the right price We are trying to go for top quality at a low price with Unite, get one as a spare, seriously man at that price it's mint
    http://www.facebook.com/craig.st.clair666 ME

"That was how i got my first soapy titwank!
    Listening is cool and shit." BlackdogMMA

Does anybody know of a place that sells red nose gi's in the uk?

breakpoint deluxe gi's now only 109.99 plus free next day delivery and masaru bjj gi's now only 79.99 at grapplestore.co.uk
    Last edited by Grapplestore; 16-04-2011 at 06:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Grapplestore View Post
    breakpoint deluxe gi's now only 109.99 plus free next day delivery and masaru bjj gi's now only 79.99 at grapplestore.co.uk
    Do you not have any blue in them? also whats the diffrence between the Keiko Raca Ultra light and Keiko Raca Limited Series as they both are the same weight.

New Website now up and running www.grapplersdelight.com Ouano Premium Gis are also now in stock. big thanks to Sproutee Solutions (Meg Smitley) who created the website,
    few new gis in the pipeline so please like the facebook page to find out more, also email info@grapplersdelight.com if anyones interested in the 2011 Breakpoint Reversible and the Gameness Air pics are on the facebook page. Thanks for the support.

Cheers
    www.facebook.com/GrapplersDelightApparel
    grapplersdelight.com