Page 55 of 68 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast

Thread: Gi and fightwear talk

Special promotion running on our BJJ Predator Kimonos and Scramble clothing:

BJJ Kimonos and Scramble Clothing

Offer ends midnight 17th May.

Regarding rucksacks: We found a few left in stock: BJJ Rucksacks
    Black Eagle Martial Arts

Today is your only chance to get a Limited Edition Origin 550 Gi and Rashguard, guys.
    They are worldwide only being made available to buy on one day, today, Sunday 15th May.
    We are authorised to sell a maximum of 50 in the UK and still have a few left.

Order one here: Genesis 550 Gi and Rashguard - Limited Edition

You can check out our info video here: Genesis 550 Video

VULKAN PRO LITE WHITE A4 Gi FOR SALE

This Gi is too wide for my build so I am selling. Used once and washed.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...#ht_500wt_1156

Sorry if this is in the wrong place

New Gi in design.....

More images will be ready later next week
    Black Eagle Martial Arts

Does anyone have any experience ordering a GI from budovideos?
    im thinking of preordering a new shoyoroll but dunno how much it costs in postage and if there is any customs charges?

Quote Originally Posted by JC228 View Post
    Does anyone have any experience ordering a GI from budovideos?
    im thinking of preordering a new shoyoroll but dunno how much it costs in postage and if there is any customs charges?

Cost wise there is only a couple of dollars between standard airmail (not tracked) and the fedex express service.

If you choose normal airmail you are unlikely to get a customs charge, however it can take anything up to four weeks. (which isn't that long if you consider you'll be waiting 3-4 months for a SYR gi anyway)

The express service is very quick and you'll get in in days, however fedex will pass on the customs charge. Which will probably be about 30.

If you decide to purchase multiple gis within the batch, the budovideos will automatically send it via the fedex express service.

hope that helps!

Quote Originally Posted by daddybaresi View Post
    Cost wise there is only a couple of dollars between standard airmail (not tracked) and the fedex express service.

If you choose normal airmail you are unlikely to get a customs charge, however it can take anything up to four weeks. (which isn't that long if you consider you'll be waiting 3-4 months for a SYR gi anyway)

The express service is very quick and you'll get in in days, however fedex will pass on the customs charge. Which will probably be about 30.

If you decide to purchase multiple gis within the batch, the budovideos will automatically send it via the fedex express service.

hope that helps!
    thanks for the info, helped alot

Tapout T Shirts now only 9.99 at Grapplestore you can check the out here.
    also got 2 black Masaru Gis left in the sale one in A1 and one in A4 now only 49.99 you can see them here

Lads I need a little help here. I have just bought a nice break point gi but the problem is the fit.

The pants are a2 but are like 60 inch waist, I own a koral and keiko and neither of them are anywhere near as big. Also the jacket is huge in the shoulder/chest area but the sleeves are perfect in length.

Should I try and shrink it a little or will the sleeves become too short ? Also is it possible for a tailor to take the waist in a little on the pants ?

Thanks in advance.

sleeves will shrink and the shoulder/chest area wont move much. The pants i cant help you with but i dont see why not.