Page 61 of 68 FirstFirst ... 11515960616263 ... LastLast

Thread: Gi and fightwear talk

Crikey! I'm 6ft and about 75kgs and I struggle to find one that fits, my friend!
    When the only tool you have is a hammer, every problem begins to resemble a nail.

I figured it would be a bit of a struggle
    Stuart Baxter - Contributing writer - The Fight Lounge

I'm looking for a lightweight gi for competitions. What would people suggest as a durable lightweight gi?

cheap nfl jerseys and cheap jerseys own kinds of style and design. Because of particular materials, nlf jerseys have better permeability.

Do tatami estilo shrink much?
    ICON Jiu Jitsu

The only bars i go to are Arm Bars, Knee Bars and a Mars Bar

Default Testing Of the Angel Fightwear and Demon Fightwear Gi

We've just began the testing of our new BJJ Gi protoypes

You can view the designs here - http://www.customisedsport.com/newsitem.asp?n=21

Images and vids will follow shortly

Quote Originally Posted by r-v View Post
    Do tatami estilo shrink much?
    Mine didn't shrink that much. Hardly notice any difference to be honest. Maybe an inch in leg length at the very most.
    Urban Disturbance Fight Team
    Black Devils Thai Boxing
    Anarchy MMA

20ft Cage Hire available(See website or PM for details)
    www.urbandisturbancefife.com

New Temper Wear Essential Hoody just in! Large print to front, back, sleeve and shoulder. Available in 7 standard colours and personalisation available too.

Go check our wares and specifically the possibilities for this item at: http://www.temperwear.co.uk/ourshop/...ial-Hoody.html
    www.temperwear.co.uk Predator Fightwear CrossFit Northampton Maximum Nutrition

Quote Originally Posted by Romeoblood View Post
    I figured it would be a bit of a struggle
    Just buy a massive one and take it into a seamstress. One that has a machine that's strong enough to work on jeans would do it. Cut it down the back to make it a narrower fit but leaving arms long. Sameish for trousers. Can't imagine it'd cost much more than twenty quid per item? You've been gifted wi that body shape and weight man but we'll get you back by making it expensive for you lol

Do Tatami have any offer codes on at the minute for cagewarriors?
    When the only tool you have is a hammer, every problem begins to resemble a nail.