Quote Originally Posted by Sir Tapsalot View Post
    Batch #7 is on presale now... New Shoyoroll Batch #7

James
    Boner! Cheers mate

Its not his cup you can feel.... Mike Bishop's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Tapsalot View Post
    Batch #7 is on presale now... New Shoyoroll Batch #7

James
    Thanks James - I didn't realise that. There goes the pocket money again....

any one know if GRAB AND PULL are still stocking them? it says to buy them from there on the site?... why do they only do so many? this a marketing ploy? wag you were going to stock them what you rekon?
    ‎"He who goes to bed with itchy bum, wake up with stinky finger."

They only do limited batches partly out of good marketing, but also because each batch is slightly different as Vince refines the designs. Nice to see a company actively trying to improve their product at each turn. Drop Gus a line to see if Grab & Pull will be stocking any of the Batch #7, or alternatively get in touch with Vince directly (that's how I've always bought my SYRs)

James

Is it just me or is every A2 gi sold out pretty much ? Struggling to find a decent one at A2.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie Taylor View Post
    Your thread ' official keiko raca distributors '.

The ebay site doesnt exist and the garra saite crashes after you input all your details ? I want to purchase a gi from the site but am struggling. Help me out ?

Ah thanks mate, it's an old thread. The ebay store has gone a long way back, I've emailed the web hosting company as there seems to be an error registering on the new Garra site. Email me at hotmail as I can pick that up on my mobile as I'm out of the office and I'll sort out what you want. neilwill@hotmail.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by rjd View Post
    any one know if GRAB AND PULL are still stocking them? it says to buy them from there on the site?... why do they only do so many? this a marketing ploy? wag you were going to stock them what you rekon?
    No Rich no plans to stock the SYR gi's at this time, each country has a reginal exclusive distibutor, Gus at grab and pull covers the UK mate.

Vince@shoyoroll.com is good to contact (his half guard instructional DVD is good too).

Jamie.

just tried to register a dummy account and it all worked fine, if you have any further probelms email me at neilwill@hotmail.co.uk or the office at sales@garrafightwear.com

cheers

Emailed vince he just put me on to budo videos why is there so much palaver just to get a gi? break point have the right idea you can mix and match top and pants for awkward sizes like me lol
    ‎"He who goes to bed with itchy bum, wake up with stinky finger."

Thanks Neil, finally got it sorted and purchased my shiny new gi. Just hope the fucking thing fits