Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Andre winners fight cut from ufc 105 dvd?

Default Andre winners fight cut from ufc 105 dvd?

So i got the ufc 105 dvd and i cannot find andre winners fight on there?anyone know why it was cut?

Only possible reason I could think would be because of the extra punches Dre landed while Delgado was out.Pretty lame cutting the whole fight though if you ask me.

It was no worse than Rampage's extra punches on Wanderlei when he was out.They never cut that fight off the DVD so they shouldn't have with this either.

I read they also edited Hendo's diving punch on Bisping from the replays on the UFC 100 DVD aswell.

steve_langford

really?!?! thats strange!???

I have the DVD where Babalu chokes that dude for waaaay too long!! So surely they could of just edited it....

Quote Originally Posted by steve_langford View Post
    really?!?! thats strange!???

I have the DVD where Babalu chokes that dude for waaaay too long!! So surely they could of just edited it....
    best fight ever

They will not have cut it for extra punches, give over.

Why else would they have cut it though?

It was a first round highlight reel KO.UFC loves that shit but they cut it from the DVD?

If it was a bad stoppage like the first Aaron Riley-Shane Nelson I'd sort of understand it being edited but it wasn't a bad stoppage either.

Quote Originally Posted by wandshogun09 View Post
    Only possible reason I could think would be because of the extra punches Dre landed while Delgado was out.Pretty lame cutting the whole fight though if you ask me.

It was no worse than Rampage's extra punches on Wanderlei when he was out.They never cut that fight off the DVD so they shouldn't have with this either.

I read they also edited Hendo's diving punch on Bisping from the replays on the UFC 100 DVD aswell.
    engage in trash talk with a bad-ass like Babalu, especially bringing his mother into it, expect it to end badly.

Should never have been cut.

WTF! I was gonna buy it just for that fight, I was 10 mins late and missed it on the night. Bastards!
    My website now has a new domain, check it out - www.modernviolentgentlemen.com

'Andre Winners' fight got cut?.. What the fucks that about??

Anyone see me on the DVD ??
    Is ready to die for that inch.

I dont think Andre would like being called a "winnet"?

funny typo
    MMA is not a charity