Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ian's note - closed thread - continues here lol

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

Default Ian's note - closed thread - continues here lol

God bless you Ian, sounds like you have been working extremely hard recently (always) and with incredible success - hope you're doing OK!

that said, as the mighty kainer won't be about, I'm gutted that LP will no doubt move to consolidate his self-stickying powerbase. he's a gooner, man, wtf? Can you demod him quickly before you go?

or ban him for 10 points?

Cheers
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

what the fuck are you on about you fucking mong?
    "The more you sweat in peace, the less you bleed in war"
    GFT

Dont be scared Homie Plastikman's Avatar

"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." - Hunter S. Thompson

Quote Originally Posted by Plastikman View Post
    bore off. there's no fucking nazi style modding going on. only things that get modded are trolls and spambots so get off your fucking high horses. you may want trolls to have free reign like in the past but CW rules have changed slightly, and that's to do withi who runs the site not the mods.

ive not closed or deleted any threads for ages - apart from ones from spambots - so if there's some issue about closed threads you're looking in the wrong place. and there's no mod doing any nazi style modding.
    "The more you sweat in peace, the less you bleed in war"
    GFT

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

it doesn't take much to throw you into a jealous rage. it was just a quick note for ian, no need to make it personal. you hurt my fuckin feelings bro.
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

Why did u throw this isnto troll hole? It is general discussion. Jimmy b is a pretty well heeled guy in mma community: dont call him names. Its horrid. Horrid like marrowfat peas at school.
    "Awww, so you lost darling - but it's the taking part that counts" My Mum... thanks for nothing Mum.

Boooo, clearly wasnt a troll attempt or wind up. Why did you move this out of interest? Oh and please dont get all shirty its just a question.
    Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by ocuana View Post
    Why did u throw this isnto troll hole? It is general discussion. Jimmy b is a pretty well heeled guy in mma community: dont call him names. Its horrid. Horrid like marrowfat peas at school.
    I love marrowfat peas. Especially served from a nice fridge.

Farrows Marrow Fat Peas, with mint sauce! BOSH!
    I don't believe in belts. There should be no ranking system for toughness.

Czesc evy1.

Tak. London Proud he lyke Nazi?
    Landon not so strong.

He lyk to bein controll and moven things that not should matter realy to him.
    Why you so racis also? Haten imirgance so much wen I wurk hard and bringings business to thes cuntry.

Such simple mind.

Polska namber 1!!