Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Islam vs. South Park

Quote Originally Posted by Rob T View Post
    he was fat, short and old. .
    Peppa Pig by TKO

Quote Originally Posted by Seca Sec View Post
    on another religion related note: are most shops shut on sundays due to religious laws?

if true I'm not happy. when you want a tub of ben and jerrys or cookies and muffins on a sunday night all supermarkets are shut. I cant eat sugar rich foods because of what other people belive in.
    my shop is open on xmas day I love religiouse days cos people spend alot
    ICON Jiu Jitsu

The only bars i go to are Arm Bars, Knee Bars and a Mars Bar

Tell you what lets stop being pussies and get tough on immigration, ban the burka, ban immigration, fuck human rights laws, any asylum seeker breaks the law kick them out of the country, close borders and get out of the EU and stop masses of foreign workers taking jobs which out country men drastically need in times of recession, its come to the point where people are made to feel bad to say anything bad about foreigners OR Immigration or foreginers taking our jobs, livelyhood and british heritage, Britain is fucked and we need to take drastic action in order to make things better, and not feel so bad or feel like you are being racist just by saying get non-british out of the country.

never mind being on our knees Britain is on its stomach being troden on with big boots on its back in a pile of dog shit

Deepthroat for Prime Minister .

I was just reading that an Iranian cleric states that earthquakes are caused by extra marital sex........

Quote Originally Posted by Deepthroat View Post
    Tell you what lets stop being pussies and get tough on immigration, ban the burka, ban immigration, fuck human rights laws, any asylum seeker breaks the law kick them out of the country, close borders and get out of the EU and stop masses of foreign workers taking jobs which out country men drastically need in times of recession, its come to the point where people are made to feel bad to say anything bad about foreigners OR Immigration or foreginers taking our jobs, livelyhood and british heritage, Britain is fucked and we need to take drastic action in order to make things better, and not feel so bad or feel like you are being racist just by saying get non-british out of the country.

never mind being on our knees Britain is on its stomach being troden on with big boots on its back in a pile of dog shit

Have to agree with you on most of the stuff there to be honest. Sign them all up for the Army and use them as a 'Meat Shield' in Afghanistan. Job Done

GG

Lets kill ever brown man, woman and child in our land
    Kill them kill them
    ICON Jiu Jitsu

The only bars i go to are Arm Bars, Knee Bars and a Mars Bar

Quote Originally Posted by r-v View Post
    Lets kill ever brown man, woman and child in our land
    Kill them kill them
    hahaha rv

posts like the ones above are why i rarely read this forum and sometimes despair of my fellow man
    man, when you're the nail, hang in there....until the day you become the hammer

Pro Fighter
    Allan "No" Love
    Dinky Ninja

Save it for the cross burnings Adolf.

Quote Originally Posted by david5 View Post
    hahaha rv

posts like the ones above are why i rarely read this forum and sometimes despair of my fellow man
    I agree some of the posts were a bit dictator like lol but just because we don't want our country to be taken the piss out of, i think we're made to feel bad. The governments lack of doing ANYTHING at all has driven people to doing silly things like voting for the BNP and such like.

If we went to an any other country and started trying to change things, and alter the way they do things, do you know what would happen? We would be told to Fuck right off! Rightly so in my opinion, its their country.

When foreigners come to OUR country, and we cant have childrens toys in shopping malls, posters or signs that say merry christmas, sniffer dogs on the london underground (because they're unclean animals) Or fly our countrys fucking flag. Then its a sad state of affairs. Unfortunately Islam is one of the religions that stands out for being a culprit of complaining, and preventing all of the above.

Their is a thin line between wanting fair and equal rights, with a country ran in a british way, and racism. I try to not step over that line because Im not a racist person. But when immigrants are dictating what goes on, and how my country is ran something needs to be done.
    How you expect to run with the wolves come night when you spend all day sparring with the puppies

Pro Fighter
    Allan "No" Love
    Dinky Ninja

If you're not a racist and you really believe "Merry Christmas" signs are being banned then you're a gullible fool.