Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: matt inman.....

Matt is a nice guy. Also a talented fighter.

Why the fuck would you start a thread like this.
    "Winners never quit and Quitters never win"

I don't know why anybody would say something like that. Inman is a very talented fighter.

I do have a certain bias but it is true nontheless

Last edited by MaB; 19-07-2010 at 05:23 PM. Reason: Vodka

Quote Originally Posted by MaB View Post
    Blah blah... Good fighter yeah... Nice guy not really ... Quite arrogant actually .. Not just my opinion.., and for the record Fadiora schooled him on Sunday
    How about you win a fight first before you belittle a genuine pro fighter? You complete horror of a creature.

Matt was awesome on both my shows he faught on, even in defeat against Fadiora. He has faught some tough opponents and is always respectful. He always comes across as a decent guy and behaved 100% professional. His post fight interview was massively respectful and I can't see why anybody would want to start a thread like this.

I'd gladly have him fight on my future events and despite his recent loss believe he is a great fighter who will learn from it and will be on the up again soon.

F*cking ridiculous thread, why start this shit?

Matt is a really nice guy, a great fighter & always professional when he's been on our shows!

why start this shitty thread???
    are you one of the 6 inch shorter guys he defeated???
    do u suffer from little man syndrome???

i've seen matt fight on a few occassions and he's always put oin a great performance, he also comes across as a nice friendly lad who doesn't deserve this crappy thread but sayin that, looking at his support i think u might have done him a favour. like they say, no publicity is bad publicity!! :P
    Last edited by sweetcheeks; 11-07-2010 at 10:51 AM.

Blah blah... Good fighter yeah... Nice guy not really ... Quite arrogant actually .. Not just my opinion.., and for the record Fadiora schooled him on Sunday
    It's not a secret that Matt has great people skills. In fact, it's been mentioned before that he should work in Customer Services as he'd be brilliant at it given his helpful and smiley nature.

But seriously, he's a little socially retarded and it can take him a while to warm up to people. Dont take it personally. Alot of people are like that. He's actually quite funny and can say more than 3 words a day.

And for the record, Inman made weight.
    Coffee drinker, prefer Pepsi and I'm kind of a big deal.

I've never heard anyone descibe matt as arrogant. He is a very quiet guy, perhaps you've misconstrued silence as arrogance. He's not arrogant.

When Matt fought on our Origin show he was very professional and a great athelete. he put on a great show and took home a very good win. All in all very respectfull individual.