Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New Signing - Sledge

Default New Signing - Sledge

Sidecontrol.co.uk have made an interesting new signing. Sledge. now has his own column over at our site.

Sledge Hammer

Talking AMMA, Shoot & Sprawl, UCMMA and Optimus.

Knuckle Up has suffered a similar fate. However Knuckle Up already have the next shows announced so let’s hope that the fighters training doesn’t go to waste and all is well in the camp. Matt and Dane suffered a blow to their reputation and their pocket by cancelling their show in East London but everyone hopes this is just a teething problem.

But if you play with matches...........

Optimus FC on the other hand is a different kettle of fish. The promoter has only been on the scene for a short time and has already caused more problems than a dose of crabs in a brothel. Having already pissed off Ian Freeman, one of the most influential people in UK MMA, he has proceeded to nause up 99% of the rest of the Cage Warriors forum with his posts and even going as far to threaten people in public. As Mr Butlin stated he could learn a thing or two by visiting Amazon.co.uk and purchasing “How to win friends and influence people”. I don’t think there is any way back for Optimus. It just proves that arguments on the internet are fruitless. He was too inexperienced in the art of trolling and we all know there are some vicious little buggers on there and they can smell weakness at 20 miles. He tried to fight fire with a marshmallow and went down like crack whore on the promise of £20.
    http://www.sidecontrol.co.uk/index.p...es-hammer.html

Were easing you in with a "nice" first article
    I don't believe in belts. There should be no ranking system for toughness.

Awesome, Sledge is a character for sure and a great addition

boxingbrit

lol, its great to have all Sledges ramblings in one place. Excellent addition, he is the Roy Chubby Brown of MMA

Awesome to have Sledge on board. He speaks his mind. UK MMA's Marmite

I did say, "write" what you like mate,...the email came and i cringed...lol...but I think its a nice start, all fluffy like....look forward to more!

Cheers!
    I don't believe in belts. There should be no ranking system for toughness.

God likes this. Sledge is blessed. Good took his hair but gave him comedy.
    God is sponsered by SBMMA.co.uk. For real.

It'll be an interesting and entertaining read.

My only constructive criticism would be to ease back on the 'Simile Puns', there's one or two too many :-

"as welcome as an eye gouge to a Cyclops"
    "went down like crack whore on the promise of £20"
    etc etc

As it make you sound a bit like Jeremy Clarkson, who we all know is the UKs most annoying cunt bar none
    Gary.

Doesn't have a signature anymore

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by God of CW View Post
    God took his hair but gave him comedy.
    lol like this
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

Quote Originally Posted by TheUnfitOne View Post
    It'll be an interesting and entertaining read.

My only constructive criticism would be to ease back on the 'Simile Puns', there's one or two too many :-

"as welcome as an eye gouge to a Cyclops"
    "went down like crack whore on the promise of £20"
    etc etc

As it make you sound a bit like Jeremy Clarkson, who we all know is the UKs most annoying cunt bar none
    But that's how sledge talks lol, funny read!

Sledge is mint!
    Great addition guys.
    IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT'S GO TIME!!!!!