Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Muay Thai, City of London

Hybrid View

Default Muay Thai, City of London

Hi guys,

I currently train Muay Thai at ZT in Brighton but have recently got a new job in London which makes it literally impossible to make it to training more than once a week, and lack of training is getting to me!

I need to find a Muay Thai or MMA gym (one that does MT only classes) in or around Blackfriars, London Bridge or Victoria.

Anyone know of any?!

I've tried searching the net but getting nowhere.

Thanks for any advice in advance.

Diesel Gym is not far, neither is is KO but if you could spend half hour on a train I'd reccomend Keddles in Orpington

http://www.londonmuaythai.co.uk/inde...ault_templates

We have Thai at the London Fight Factory off Brick Lane, not a million miles away.

come to us for authentic muay thai -

www.dieselgym.co.uk

pop me an email, happy to answer any questions

Muay Thai taught every day - all levels from beginner to world champion

currently have 2 thai trainers with us too - alongside our english ones, great buzz at the gym and easy to get to - DLR Limehouse - not far at all

rgds

Noel
    noel@dieselgym.co.uk
    Last edited by Yak; 27-04-2010 at 02:41 PM.

Check out KO gym; they have 3 or 4 gyms across London:

www.komuaythai.com

The oldest and most established gym in London with a good stable of Novice through to A Class fighters.

Vie have a thai class at lunchtime, clerkenwell road..

or Gymbox in Bank ?

If you need a friend, get a dog !
    http://www.PositiveAggression.co.uk/

Chris Carley one of the best in Uk is @ The MMA Clinic in Angel every day !
    Actions speak louder then words....#No23

KO Muay Thai gym in bethnal green is one of the best clubs in London....Has the best female fight team in the UK with a constantly growing stable of
    A-Class fighters!
    Also there is a KO instructor teaching at London Bridge in the Kings college london university.....Good class if your starting out, but if you want to progress fast them the main KO gym would be your best bet!

Quote Originally Posted by Babyface Assassin View Post
    Also there is a KO instructor teaching at London Bridge in the Kings college london university.....Good class if your starting out, but if you want to progress fast them the main KO gym would be your best bet!
    Who is this and how do I find out about his classes, ie: times, fees etc? Google is coming up short.

The days are Monday 8pm-10pm
    Friday 7pm-9pm
    Look on facebook for a group called KCL Muay thai kickboxing. It's held in the Pavy Gym off borough highstreet, or you could call by the main KO gym as it's where all the serious fighters go and beginners learn quicker there! Only 55 per month for students as allowed to diesel which is 80 odd pound. KO has a long history of producing world champions with Bill Judd being the England Muay thai coach.