Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Top 5 gym/teams in order in the UK?

Quote Originally Posted by Dave78 View Post
    Help me out Leeroy...

Bisping
    Kongo
    Rampage (if that counts)
    Blackledge

Who else mate?
    Broughton I think

^^^^

That's four (five if you count Jackson)

Two of whom have never had a UFC fight and signed this week

are there more? if not i'm not swayed that Kaobon and Rough House > Wolfslair

edit - that sounded a bit disrespectful, this is in no way a Wolfslair dis, i think its a top gym and i'd love to one day have the opportunity to train there, im just rating the others above it. Also in no way a knock at those fighters mentioned who have recently signed, just saying that team Rough House & Koabon fighters have already paid their UFC dues!
    Last edited by Dave78; 27-04-2010 at 06:36 PM.
    "Just Scrap!"

Twitter '@DWedz'

Leeroy Barnes
    Pro Fighter

bisping, kongo, rampage, blackledge, broughton, warburton, and maybe a 7th but thats not for me to say.
    Wolfslair MMA

Quote Originally Posted by bigleeroy1 View Post
    bisping, kongo, rampage, blackledge, broughton, warburton, and maybe a 7th but thats not for me to say.
    You little tease...
    It is pauljonho isnt it? I knew it. Ssshhh... Dont say a word LeRoy, I wont share it with anybody...
    "Awww, so you lost darling - but it's the taking part that counts" My Mum... thanks for nothing Mum.

Imo London Shoot, they have the best coaches and most accomplished fighters. They also have the best wrestling in UK MMA, they are not taken down easily at all, a big weakness in most other gyms in England. That's not to say the other gyms are bad, we have some amazing gyms in England now it's great.

Btw, who are Kaobons and Rough House's wrestling coaches? I know Rough House are not actually a gym but who are the trainers they all use.

Top 5- London Shoot, Kaobon, Rough House, Wolfslair.. not sure on the other one, but those 4 I think are the best.
    Last edited by 123 MMA; 27-04-2010 at 08:58 PM.

gotta be all the above mentioned i would luv to train at any of these gyms.
    if i could choose i would opp for the ones with the lighter guys .
    kaoboon
    wolfslair
    roughouse
    london shoot
    titan
    griphouse //dnft
    Mark Platts Fly/bantamweight 10/7/0

Kaobon, Roughouse, Wolfslair, London Shoot.

Nathan
    Head Coach at Leicester Shootfighters
    Sponsored by Caged Steel and Empire Fight Shop

Quote Originally Posted by 123 MMA View Post
    Imo London Shoot, they have the best coaches and most accomplished fighters. They also have the best wrestling in UK MMA, they are not taken down easily at all, a big weakness in most other gyms in England. That's not to say the other gyms are bad, we have some amazing gyms in England now it's great.

Btw, who are Kaobons and Rough House's wrestling coaches? I know Rough House are not actually a gym but who are the trainers they all use.

Top 5- London Shoot, Kaobon, Rough House, Wolfslair.. not sure on the other one, but those 4 I think are the best.
    whats the calibre of fighters and there records like at london shoot? they have a lot of fighters but dont really seem to win many? also is murray still representing them and actively fighting?

steve_langford

Kaobon, Roughhouse, Wolfslair, DNFT..............Dtec

Can't believe no one has mention trojan free fighters!!!