Thread: Free Tickets Untill Friday

Talking Free Tickets Untill Friday

We have teamed up with the guys at Cage Contenders to bring you a fantastic deal wihich wont be beaten!!

Cage Contenders takes place this Saturday in Manchester with a stacked fight card from top to bottom. Knuckleup "Kings of the north" smashes into Bolton arena the follwing Saturday with a card to blow you away including Jeff "the snowman" Monson who will be making his final appearence before entering "Strikeforce"

From NOW untill Friday if you purchase a ticket for "Kings of the north" on the 4th September on www.knuckleup.co.uk and enter DEAL into the promo box. You will recieve not only a ticket to Knuckleups smash Northern show but a ticket to witness the Cage Contender show this weekend.

So just to recap!!!

Buy a ticket for Knuckleup "Kings of the North" and get a ticket for Cage Contenders FREE!!

This deal is only going to last untill Friday so dont waste time get to www.knuckleup.co.uk and dont forget to type DEAL in the promo code box in order to take advantage of this cracking deal.

Thanks
    Knuckleup
    Cage Contenders
    Knuckleup "Eclipse" at Hull Arena on the 29th October

This is a really good offer, hopefully this will bring in a lot more tickets and in turn bring both shows success.

TTT for an awesome offer.

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

back to the top
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'