Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Michael Bisping's UFC career coming to an end?

Default Is Michael Bisping's UFC career coming to an end?

www.seamma.com

What a load of shit.
    Rock Hard, Rock Heavy, Rock Animal!

www.myspace.com/zombie1zombie
    www.bushido-mma.co.uk

in truth not a bad read , but posted in the wrong place , i can see you getting slated for this

Captain America is my Dad mickclark's Avatar

Yeah I agree, not a bad read, but a bit 'sensationalised' dont you think. His career in the UFC is far from coming to a end IMO
    Meh...........

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

this reads like a slightly padded out version of Bisping's sherdog fight finder entry. a bit like your preview the other day. you hardly add any detail. you need to add rather more if you want your [deliberately *explosive*] opinion to be taken seriously.

but that's just my opinion dude. do what you like lol
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

Wow, that guy must of been really struggling to find something to write an article on, if thats the best he can come up with.

For the record, Ive been fighting in the ufc for 4 years now, and I dont plan on going anywhere just yet!

Thanks to those who support.

Mike

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Boogaloo View Post
    this reads like a slightly padded out version of Bisping's sherdog fight finder entry. a bit like your preview the other day. you hardly add any detail. you need to add rather more if you want your [deliberately *explosive*] opinion to be taken seriously.

but that's just my opinion dude. do what you like lol
    the second time he's basically stolen an article from elsewhere and put it together as "his own". he did it for the wallhead article the other week too, stealing the entire article from paragraphs posters on CW had written.

thought this bisping article was shit too. read very much like an american sherdogger who hates bisping, very sensationalised and the person writing sounds quite clueless with most statements being oversensationalised and sounding fake/false.
    but maybe im just too stoned right now.
    "The more you sweat in peace, the less you bleed in war"
    GFT

lol, seems like the writer should stop worrying about my career and worry about his own.

Quote Originally Posted by the count View Post
    Wow, that guy must of been really struggling to find something to write an article on, if thats the best he can come up with.

For the record, Ive been fighting in the ufc for 4 years now, and I dont plan on going anywhere just yet!

Thanks to those who support.

Mike
    from the horses mouth....goyder, you don't have a clue, lol.
    "The more you sweat in peace, the less you bleed in war"
    GFT

That article is a crock of shit!! Its simply a chronology of his UFC career.

And since when did anyone’s stock fall for losing a debatable decision to one of the legends of this sport??