Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Semtex Daley twitter campaign

Default Semtex Daley twitter campaign

For those of us who think that Dana was too quick to release Semtex after the controvery on Saturday, I think we should start a Twitter campaign to get Dana to reconsider.

Each of us should send Dana a message on Twitter letting him know how we feel. I've already sent mine.

Semtex being out of the UFC is bad for everyone: it's bad for the UFC because they lose a name fighter, it's bad for Daley because he's robbed of his livelihood, and it's bad for the fans because we don't get to see the fights we want to see (versus Alves, versues Anthony Johnson, etc).

I sent about 5 yesterday......mostly expressing how i feel that koscheck don't deserve a shot as he broke two rules in the fight. rules number 24 and 29.

I Am all for it semtex did not deserve to get kicked out because koscheck is a douchebag it was wrong what he did but i think kos might have made a racial remark or something but hes gonna get drilled by gsp! i would rather see Semtexs Partner Dan Hardy Rock The Shit outta Koscheck and give him a huge reality check with his Super Solid Muay Thai.

I dunno hey .... I think it's too soon for that. Dana probably won't change his mind over a few Twitter posts.

I think the best thing Daley can do as people have said, is to carry on fighting and grow from this experience. Show over the course of his next fights that he's completely changed and become humble and can face a frustrating and heated loss like that. I don't think Dana is an unfair guy - like he said the UFC are pretty 'lax on things generally, and he may reconsider his actions at a later date. It's not over for Daley quite yet....

Good call on rule 24.
    No longer playing World of Warcraft. Goodbye fond memories
    FUCK THE ALLIANCE

Quote Originally Posted by kissenger View Post
    Semtex being out of the UFC is bad for everyone: it's bad for the UFC because they lose a name fighter, it's bad for Daley because he's robbed of his livelihood, and it's bad for the fans because we don't get to see the fights we want to see (versus Alves, versues Anthony Johnson, etc).
    Your a complete fucking idiot!
    You think the UFC are worried about losing Daley? They arn't losing shit.
    Yea its not looking good for Daley's career but that's his own fucking fault for throwing a tantrum and attacking a fighter after the bell.
    Its not the UFC's fault for sacking him.

Quote Originally Posted by capomma View Post
    Your a complete fucking idiot!
    You think the UFC are worried about losing Daley? They arn't losing shit.
    Yea its not looking good for Daley's career but that's his own fucking fault for throwing a tantrum and attacking a fighter after the bell.
    Its not the UFC's fault for sacking him.
    He is right - how many of the world's top MMA fighters want to sign with the UFC - 95% of them. They are also getting Shields remember.

I wonder where this thread will end up.

Quote Originally Posted by MMAlien View Post
    I sent about 5 yesterday......mostly expressing how i feel that koscheck don't deserve a shot as he broke two rules in the fight. rules number 24 and 29.
    Kos wasn't the only one talking shit lads, this is Mr Daley we are talking about. He was dishing it out too.

Agree with the 29 one, but end of the day Daley DID throw an illegal knee with the intent to land it. There just as bad as each other.

Being a drama queen to get the ref's attention when your opponent throws an illegal strike at you isn't as bad as throwing a tantrum and attacking your opponent after the bell.

And why do people keep making threads about this shit, there is already a thread dedicated to the Daley bullshit, STOP STARTING NEW ONES.