Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hayabusa, Punchtown, Sandee or Twins???

Default Hayabusa, Punchtown, Sandee or Twins???

Hey guys, looking to buy some new gloves but just don't know which ones to go for as I want to get something that will last. Punchtowns look the best of the bunch, but I don't know much about their durability while Hayabusa, Twins and Sandee are established brands. I'm gonna be using them for sparring and padwork, so after reading the other thread have decided that 14oz are the weight for me (although the Hayabusas are 16oz).

Also, I'm right in assuming that even though the Punchtowns and Hayabusas are boxing gloves, they'll be fine for Thai as well?

Pricing is quite similar including P&P:

Sandee - 39.93
    Twins Dragon - 42.95
    Punchtown BXR Pro - 42.29
    Hayabusa - 45

Thanks in advance guys!

If you go for the Punchtown or the Hayabusa's (ive got both and prefer the Hayabusa)
    Use discount code cagewarriors for 10% off your order from us www.mmafactory.co.uk

The 16oz or 14oz Punchtown would be fine for Thai boxing
    www.mmafactory.co.uk - Use discount code cagewarriors for 10% off your order

I love the Sandee Gloves ~ sold them for 4 years and never had any problems, dont stock the other brands so dont like to comment.

again use the code " cage warriors " for an online discount.

More Sandee Stock due in the next week or so if you dont like my current stock.

I'm actually on the lookout for a new pair of 14oz as well, I'm thinking of going for fairtex ones, have you looked into them?
    Stuart Baxter - Contributing writer - The Fight Lounge

genesis: The Punchtown and Hayabusa prices I've quoted are from your site Any reason why you'd choose the Hayabusas over the Punchtowns?

CKA: Absolutely no issues with your stock mate. Really like your site, just a pricing issue even taking the discount in to consideration On a student budget you see!

Romeoblood: I would have considered Fairtex, but again due to pricing issues, I couldn't find any that fit my budget. Even the 45 for the Hayabusas is a stretch for me to be honest!

Both are perfectly fine gloves and will do the same job, ive had my Hayabusa's for about a year and there holding up nicely after regular useage, the punchtowns are a lot newer only had them for about a month still a good glove, Theres not a huge difference between then the Hayabusa's feel a bit better around the wrist, and have the feel of a slightly better glove

Dont the Hayabusa have a funny wrist strap or something? Is it more beneficial?

The wrist support is slightly higher than Twins/sandee gloves ive used its more beneficial for me as ive got weak wrists, i hurt them years ago deadlifting so having something tight to my wrists when im punching is good

I got a pair of Twins a few weeks ago and i really like them. You are best trying a few pairs on and see how they fit.

I popped in to Bodyactive in Bolton and they had a good selection and were very helpful!

The Hayabusa gloves are sweet. Feel really nice and tight on with the double wrist strap for added support. About 8 guys at my gym use them and all say they are the best they have used.

Tbf I've not used any other branded gloves but I don't think I will as I'm so happy with th Hayabusa's.
    "You can't have that, you're far to fat"