Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hayabusa, Punchtown, Sandee or Twins???

go with Fokai

I got warned off the punchtowns , guy in store said theyve got a wobbly thumb (felt mint on, but thumb was wobbly tbh) , ive got the 10oz hayabusas and 12oz sandee , love em both, always stick on the hayas for bags n pads, and i like the sandees for light sparring.

Never had any Hayabusa boxing gloves sent back but I wouldnít consider them an established brand. They are a totally new brand. I donít know of anyone who has had a pair of Hayabusa boxing gloves for two years or more yet. But like I said havenít had any issues with the Boxing Gloves, however they only come in 16oz.

Punchtown are even newer (last year ?) but we donít sell them yet so canít comment on them.

Hayabusa Boxing Gloves

Sandee and Twins have been around donkeys years. Sandee since the mid 1960s and Twins since the mid 1980s. So they have proven and deserved reputation for quality. Fairtex is slightly newer than Twins but still a long established history. Twins have had problems in the past with counterfeiting so buy from a reputable place.

Sandee Boxing Gloves

Twins Boxing Gloves

Both Sandee and Twins are available in a huge range of sizes from 6oz to 18oz and a variety of colours. In the case of Twins a variety of patterns too.
    Newer Thai brands include, Raja, King and Top King. The oldest Thai brand and the original is Windy at over 70 yrs old.

Windy, Twins, King, Raja and Top King are all owned by various members of the same family who over the years have fallen out with each other and set up their own brands.

I like Hayabusa, I also love the design on the Punchtown ones. Cant go wrong with all of them to be fair.

i've had sandee gloves (but they got nicked) they were pretty sweet man. twins 12oz tribal gloves is wot am using atm, they r awesome but... the pattern comes off easily when hittin pads etc. i've tried the punchtown gloves n r really comfy with good support and look AWESOME! the hayabusa r nice but a dont like the shape of them, the hayabusa 10oz bag gloves r dynamite but!

one brand i've defo recommend though is Boon! i've got a pair of 14oz sparring gloves and they r soooo comfy and well built! awesome gloves! fairtex also...
    THE.ORIGINAL.SPYKID__4-0-0 MMA__1-0 K1__DNFT__ EZ-SPORTS

stuv726

Thumbs down wholesale OEM factory

china clothing manufacturer oem factory manufacturers directory,china clothes manufacturer oem factory manufacturers, china shoese manufacturer oem factory suppliers, china bags manufacturer oem factory wholesalers, exporters, sellers, traders and china m

Quote Originally Posted by stuart johnston View Post
    i've had sandee gloves (but they got nicked) they were pretty sweet man. twins 12oz tribal gloves is wot am using atm, they r awesome but... the pattern comes off easily when hittin pads etc. i've tried the punchtown gloves n r really comfy with good support and look AWESOME! the hayabusa r nice but a dont like the shape of them, the hayabusa 10oz bag gloves r dynamite but!

one brand i've defo recommend though is Boon! i've got a pair of 14oz sparring gloves and they r soooo comfy and well built! awesome gloves! fairtex also...
    So would you recommend Boon over others? If not, which ones you would? I am hoping to buy some gloves soon and can't decide between Sandee and Punchtown.

Quote Originally Posted by v3nom View Post
    So would you recommend Boon over others? If not, which ones you would? I am hoping to buy some gloves soon and can't decide between Sandee and Punchtown.
    Sandee is used by Ross Pearson, Mike Bisping, and Dan hardy, and Thai Boxing Champ Daitan Jackson, they train everyday and the gloves hold up and they dont have damaged hands. If you want a fancy printed pair of gloves Sandee isnt that, they do however look nice in two tone.
    Fightpics.net........Fight Photography

Quote Originally Posted by AdamC View Post
    Sandee is used by Ross Pearson, Mike Bisping, and Dan hardy, and Thai Boxing Champ Daitan Jackson, they train everyday and the gloves hold up and they dont have damaged hands. If you want a fancy printed pair of gloves Sandee isnt that, they do however look nice in two tone.
    I now they are good, I'm more concerned with Punchtown. I like them but I don't want to splash the cash and they to fall apart after 6 months or so.

go with what you can trust - not what looks nice - when they are new all gloves look great ~ its how long they last that matters