Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: revlution bjj in lincolnshire

Just wanted to update you all coz I just heard - Matt from Dan Wait's Revolution Gym (as mentioned in Chris Bishop's earlier post) has just got back from his CMDP Trainers Program with Rodney King. Mat attended the Crazy Monkey Jits assessment (which was a 2 hour seminar lesson and a 20 min grappling roll) and was awarded a BLUE BELT by Rodney. Well Done Matt!!!! Matt has only been training BJJ for the past 6 months or so and has trained solely with Dan Wait. I'm sure Matt would agree that his success is also down to the amazing quality of coaching he has received from Dan - Great Stuff Dan! Perhaps this now alleviates any concern you had with the quality of Dan's coaching Chris? Perhaps an apology is in order? I don't know - It takes a big man to acknowledge when their judgment is wrong. Micky B - As you seem to be the guy with the biggest spoon on this thread - maybe you should have just popped down to the gym and had a chat with Dan. You too could be receiving the same quality of coaching that Matt did. Or maybe you should just stick to keyboard tapping - it seems to be what you're good at.

I'm confused. Did he get a BJJ blue belt from a BJJ purple belt who won't say where he got said purple belt?

Or is the blue belt in this crazy monkey system?

"Mat attended the Crazy Monkey Jits assessment (which was a 2 hour seminar lesson and a 20 min grappling roll) and was awarded a BLUE BELT by Rodney"

No, I'm confused. What don't you understand about that???

This thread is getting ridiculous.

Anybody who has a grade in BJJ can tell you who awarded them their belt.

My belt was awarded by my instructor Wilson Junior on 22/4/2008

Everyone who is graded on this forum could answer who awarded them their belt.

So far you have failed to answer this question regarding your friends Purple Belt and that is why the legitimacy of his grade have been called into question.

It has now been so long and the question has been evaded so many times
    that it is clear that something strange is going on.

Congratulatations to Matt who received his Blue from Rodney.Rodney is legitimate and by the way,Rodney could tell you who awarded him his belt immediately.And now Matt will be able to answer who gave him his belt too.

Please do not come back onto this thread until you have an answer as to who graded your mate.And suspicion has been aroused to such an extent that i would make sure the answer can be confirmed by whoever awarded the belt.

I apologise to other forum users for the manner of my post but i find the possibility of fraudulent belts in UKBJJ extremely distasteful and this thread has been continuing long enough,the BJJ community deserves an answer now,or stop posting on our forum.

Simon Hayes
    Carlson Gracie Team

That's the truest thing you've said.

You're right, this WHOLE thread is ridiculous.

Utterly ridiculous. I Couldn't agree more. Do you really expect to get what you want so badly through 'school yard bullying' tactics? You say things with a gravity that's supposed to mean something to me.

It's ok for everyone else to speak their minds, but when I do it, your comments ultimately amount to nothing more than 'stay off the forum'?

As you quite rightly say, ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by No Really - Honest View Post
    "Mat attended the Crazy Monkey Jits assessment (which was a 2 hour seminar lesson and a 20 min grappling roll) and was awarded a BLUE BELT by Rodney"

No, I'm confused. What don't you understand about that???
    Dude, you stated blue belt but not a 'Blue Belt' in BJJ.
    Danger is my business

My comments amount to this=

Who awarded the gentleman in question his Belt?

Anything else you say,apart from an answer to this question,is all hot air.

To Spicoli

If you cannot ascertain from reading the words "Crazy Monkey Jits" & "Rodney King", that we're talking about BJJ, then "Dude", what are you doing on a forum talking about BJJ?!?!

To Mr Hayes

Around & around we go. This really has gone beyond boring. Why is it "hot air"? Because YOU say so???? Must be so then.

Quote Originally Posted by No Really - Honest View Post
    To Spicoli

If you cannot ascertain from reading the words "Crazy Monkey Jits" & "Rodney King", that we're talking about BJJ, then "Dude", what are you doing on a forum talking about BJJ?!?!
    You dick!.......
    Danger is my business

Wow! That's impressive, getting a blue belt with 6 months training at a club that runs two classes a week which are taught by a white belt.