Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: David Beckham to visit troops in Afghanistan ?

Default David Beckham to visit troops in Afghanistan ?

Ergh ergh ergh , What do you fink ? Can he be of use ? should he take his colouring books and paint by numbers to entertain the troops ?
    I am not sure what his presence will achieve ... thoughts ??

Hes a football icon, I'm sure there will be a few fans in the army that will appreciate the visit

Damn right, its dogshit on tour.

When I was there, we just got politicians. Id prefer to have had Beckham than them

Quote Originally Posted by Hammer View Post
    Ergh ergh ergh , What do you fink ? Can he be of use ? should he take his colouring books and paint by numbers to entertain the troops ?
    I am not sure what his presence will achieve ... thoughts ??
    fuck off, the troops that get to see him would fucking love it. what will it achieve? well i bet it will boost morale out there and it gets the troops in the news.

I am not a football fan, but it still would be a good change from the everyday shit that goes along with a operational tour.
    "CAGED STEEL WE SALUTE YOU"

i bet Bisping, Hardy or pointin would get a good reception.

Quote Originally Posted by Malcontent View Post
    Is he bringing the missus?

I think she would like to be there, she could wear a Burqha and no one would expect her to smile

Beckhams actually ALOT smarter than hes given credit for, he really insn;t this blundering idiot every thinks.

Morale boost would be monsta, id say the majority of squaddies are football fans - something of their interests to take their mind off the day to day routine will be good.
    This is not a gif. It is an actual video of Fedor doing infinate press ups.
    3-0-0

Quote Originally Posted by Jak-TapouT- View Post
    Beckhams actually ALOT smarter than hes given credit for, he really insn;t this blundering idiot every thinks.
    I agree with this, I think Beckham gets a tough rep. He has learned alot of Spanish and some Italian. I'm not a fan of football or of his but you've got to respect what he has achieved in his career
    "You can't have that, you're far to fat"