Thread: Fight Dentist Fangs Mouthguard

Hybrid View

Default Fight Dentist Fangs Mouthguard

Fight Dentist Fangs Mouthguard | MMAGearGuide.net

The design is similar to what Andrei Arlovski, Dan Hardy and what other MMA fighters use.

These only used to be available through a custom design which cost up to a few hundred dollars through your dentists and numerous custom mouthguard companies but now it's available for 30 bucks. (20 GBP, which is pretty much half the price of a proper custom mouthguard here in the UK)

I'd pick one up because it's cheap and because of the looks but I doubt that it will match the level of protection of custom mouthguards as it is a boil and bite. Though, these are "constructed with PolyShok (Professional mouthguards formed with PolyShoK technology are safer for athletes and can absorb 150% more impact energy than ordinary EVA mouthguards)"

I wonder who will be the first retailers to pick these up and bring them to UK shores.
    MMA Gear and Equipment Review Site
    http://MMAGearGuide.net

Dont be scared Homie Plastikman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Romeo View Post

I'd pick one up because it's cheap and because of the looks but I doubt that it will match the level of protection of custom mouthguards as it is a boil and bite. .
    Also you'll look a twat unless you are shit hot in the cage.
    "I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." - Hunter S. Thompson

Quote Originally Posted by Plastikman View Post
    Also you'll look a twat unless you are shit hot in the cage.
    But I train UFC, bro. (not serious)
    MMA Gear and Equipment Review Site
    http://MMAGearGuide.net

20 for a boil and bite??!!

I thought Arlovski's was actual fangs and not a pattern.
    "You can't have that, you're far to fat"

But they are under the bus by our elected leaders, WOW Goldegged on by some of the

ugliest elements of right-wing fire. Well-meaning leaders of the Democratic Party are getting up in the fight as well, some of

them caught looking,Buy WOW Gold a common basis with an irreconcilable opposition to find. It is

not helping. Aion GoldThis is not just a problem Manhattan. Right now there

is resistance to mosques in Staten Iceland, Brooklyn Southern California, Kentucky, Aion

Gold
    instant WOW Gold, and dozens of other places in our nation. Where would you move? Aion LevelingIf public pressure can be used down to take "the most high-profile Muslim community in the

middle of NYC are liberal, they are in other places is not even have a chance to Ground Zero connection or not.

Thumbs up Custom Mouth Guards

Hi guys,
    I would like to share my good experience with Fortress Mouthguards.
    Fortress Mouthguards are manufactured by Race Dental, Sydney's largest dental laboratory. Quality of our work with a network of dentists across Australia, they are supplying high-quality mouthguards to all Australians. Fortress Mouthguards have the custom-fitted, high-protection mouth guard solution for players of all types of sport. For details one can visit: www.fortressmouthguards.com.au

Torrance dentist who practice cosmetic dentistry have complete knowledge and experience about the general dentistry.please update me with more useful information.

torrance dentist

so much spam for one thread...