Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Andre Ward..

Default Andre Ward..

This guy simply doesn't get enough attention. Best super/middle out there in my opinion. I can't wait to see him box more.
    "Awww, so you lost darling - but it's the taking part that counts" My Mum... thanks for nothing Mum.

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

vid of Andre in action for ease of reference bro:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrukG87zOso
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

yep only young to , a lot of mma nubs claim there isnt any stars after mayweather and pac but somebody like him could easily be there in a few years time

Quote Originally Posted by ocuana View Post
    Best super/middle out there in my opinion.
    I agree he is good, very good, but maybe that is a little bit of a over statement right there?

Quote Originally Posted by StevieL View Post
    I agree he is good, very good, but maybe that is a little bit of a over statement right there?
    I would stick him in with anyone to be honest!

Hi Stevie. It is true that he hasn't achieved what other legends have thus far in his career - but as far as skills and "potential" are concerned, I believe he can and will fulfill that. I don't believe his dismantling of Kessler was a fluke and I'm confident he would take apart Froch (given the chance). He's fighting a solid opponent next (in June I think). Over the next year or 18months, I suspect he'll be up where he rightly belongs.
    "Awww, so you lost darling - but it's the taking part that counts" My Mum... thanks for nothing Mum.

Quote Originally Posted by ocuana View Post
    Hi Stevie. It is true that he hasn't achieved what other legends have thus far in his career - but as far as skills and "potential" are concerned, I believe he can and will fulfill that. I don't believe his dismantling of Kessler was a fluke and I'm confident he would take apart Froch (given the chance). He's fighting a solid opponent next (in June I think). Over the next year or 18months, I suspect he'll be up where he rightly belongs.
    Totally agree..

Hopefully the super Six will be the making of him.. As far as publicity and popularity goes ii mean.
    He's allready one amazing boxer and his record speaks for itself.. ii can see him turning out to be THE next Calzaghe of that division and soon to be clearing up the whole of the division and maybe working his way upwards.

GG

When I read your entire comments then I really impress with your site.There are good information you share here . Thanks for sharing information.
    Acai Max
    Free Business Cards

There's a chapter on him in 'A Fighters Heart' - good read if you're interested.

I'm Reading it at the moment, really good book!