Thread: Congratulations Tony Mckee

Default Congratulations Tony Mckee

Got his brown belt from Mike on Saturday.

We have similar body types so he has shown me a lot of stuff that has worked well for me over the past few years, for which I am grateful, and I'm sure a lot of people could say the same. Congratulations Tony, well deserved mate!

New State!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Murphydeepheat View Post

We have similar body types so he has shown me a lot of stuff that has worked well for me over the past few years, for which I am grateful, and I'm sure a lot of people could say the same. Congratulations Tony, well deserved mate!

New State!!!

Tony is a top guy, well done mate!

Well done Tony

Quote Originally Posted by Murphydeepheat View Post

New State!!!
    Nice one tony, and gareth tony way more buff than u, ur living in a dream world, same body type. Ha!!! :P
    Aka Huckle

height and weight I meant. Can't believe it took you a month to think that one up.