Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Red Dead Redemption

Hybrid View

Default Red Dead Redemption

bought it today,gonna need to lock myself away from my kids for this one.its gorgeous

Quote Originally Posted by phil View Post
    bought it today,gonna need to lock myself away from my kids for this one.its gorgeous
    lets us know how you get on.
    "CAGED STEEL WE SALUTE YOU"

My friend e-mailed me to say that this game is immense. This line in particular makes me want to get it - "I was doing welll until I accidently shot my horse in the head!"

I have to wait until Tuesday until I can buy it.

Quote Originally Posted by Temeura View Post
    My friend e-mailed me to say that this game is immense. This line in particular makes me want to get it - "I was doing welll until I accidently shot my horse in the head!"

I have to wait until Tuesday until I can buy it.
    ohhhhhhhh yessss, that is making my want, starting to hurt.
    "CAGED STEEL WE SALUTE YOU"

this game is seriously unreal.... I played a little story mode till my mates came online, and we just roamed around, did some missions, and then these guys in their posse was shooting at us and giving it the 'biggun' on the mic, so we proceeded to shoot back, and I got this guys horse while he was in full swing, and he come off it so hard, I cried with laughter...... right after I threw a knife at him while he was getting up...

but it is a very very insane game, the map is MASSIVE, took a couple of hours for me to get to controll the horse, but I deffo recomend this game.

its great ,online is very funny great little wars going on .single player you basically dictate how your going to play,two games in one it is a def buy,cant see it being in the bargain bin anytime soon

I got my copy earlier and in around 1 hour, I will be killing me some random people.

Has anyone rode the donkey faced women yet?????

Cant wait to get my 360 back, this will be getting bought!!!!

not sure about the game, but am well up for riding a donkey faced woman! yee ha!

anyways, review here: http://www.sidecontrol.co.uk/compone...ead-redemption
    I don't believe in belts. There should be no ranking system for toughness.