Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Red Dead Redemption

Quote Originally Posted by MrHillman View Post
    not sure about the game, but am well up for riding a donkey faced woman! yee ha!

anyways, review here: http://www.sidecontrol.co.uk/compone...ead-redemption
    Mr Hillman you devient
    "CAGED STEEL WE SALUTE YOU"

lol, i could not resist! riding a donkey faced woman! sounds like an ideal friday night!...ahem, my usual friday night!
    I don't believe in belts. There should be no ranking system for toughness.

Is it worth buying instead of pissing off my aunty by not paying her rent?

guy at work has been raving about this game - says it's just amazing...
    PROFESSIONAL MMA SHIT.
    LIKES FREE STUFF.
    GIVE ME MONEY.

Did anyone play the first game, Red Dead Revolver? it's gotta be one of my favourite games.

Can't wait to get some spare cash and get this game!
    http://www.kendallgrovemma.com/

"You fucked his wife, fucked his fucking wife, you fucking wife fucker, you fucked his fucking wife you wife-fucking cunt, another mans wife? You stupid? You fucking thick you cunt? Fuck another mans wife? You don't do that!"

- Stephen Dillane

Been playing this solid since Friday and loving every minute.

Only minor gripe is that the shooting system is a little bit too easy but just gives me an excuse to play through again on expert difficulty.

Some brilliant random moments in this game - just watched two mexican dudes ride by and get mauled by wolves. One guy jumped off his horse and started shooting the wolves, then killed his mates horse by accident. Wolves jumped all over the other guy and ended up killing them both. Moments like that happen all the time.

Also - was doing a bounty hunter mission and kept losing coz the bad guy would just jump on a horse and race off as his mates were shooting me up. So I skirted around where he was and picked off as many horses as I could from a distance. Then i took out his mates, shot the bad guy in the leg so he could only limp away, lassooed him, hogtied him and then took him back for the reward. Brilliant stuff.

Overall - way better than GTA4.

I WANT IT.

is it easy to control? one of the reasons i got modern warfare on the PC over the ps3 is i found the analogue controls harder to use/aim with when shooting. that's sort of put me off buying this sort of game on the ps3, i used to juse the touchpad but you can't do that anymore
    "The more you sweat in peace, the less you bleed in war"
    GFT

I need this game in my life.

Damm you broken ps3.
    "CAGED STEEL WE SALUTE YOU"

Whats up with the trusty old PS3? Is this game similar to Fallout I just couldn't get in to fallout it just pissed me off despite how much people raved about it

Quote Originally Posted by ferret View Post
    Whats up with the trusty old PS3? Is this game similar to Fallout I just couldn't get in to fallout it just pissed me off despite how much people raved about it
    It's not like Fallout much at all really. Red Dead is much more easy going. Best comparison is GTA 4 mate, it's open and you can play through the story, do the side missions or just doss about shooting random people