Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Red Dead Redemption

Quote Originally Posted by Dragunov View Post
    It's not like Fallout much at all really. Red Dead is much more easy going. Best comparison is GTA 4 mate, it's open and you can play through the story, do the side missions or just doss about shooting random people
    My not so trusty PS3 decided to stop reading discs after about 14 months, been sat undr the bed for about a year now.

GTA 4 got me back into gaming, thats why i have bee anticipating the arival of RDR for over year now.
    "CAGED STEEL WE SALUTE YOU"

Quote Originally Posted by mcgovern View Post
    My not so trusty PS3 decided to stop reading discs after about 14 months, been sat undr the bed for about a year now.

GTA 4 got me back into gaming, thats why i have bee anticipating the arival of RDR for over year now.
    ooh unlucky.. just call up Sony and keep moaning til they agree to fix it.. worth a try!

this game is worth every penny, the online is briliiant if you know enough people to create a decent posse. I got told if you lasso a prositute and put her on a traintrack and wait for the train to come you get a trophy.. I will be doing this tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by SoulBrother12 View Post
    this game is worth every penny, the online is briliiant if you know enough people to create a decent posse. I got told if you lasso a prositute and put her on a traintrack and wait for the train to come you get a trophy.. I will be doing this tonight.
    Yep, you heard right mate

Quote Originally Posted by SoulBrother12 View Post
    Sold.

Getting a copy tonight
    Team Rough House - UKs no1 fight team

Riding Donkey Faced Women, and Lassoing prostitutes!?!??!?

My kinda game!
    I don't believe in belts. There should be no ranking system for toughness.

is this a long game? because i didnt have time to complete GTA4 and do any side missions etcs.
    Team Rough House - UKs no1 fight team

I was considering going to buy this game on Friday, these comments may have swung me in favour. You have the thanks of Frakes.

Mr Hillman, I'll be writing up a review of a game I'm currently playing. Should I PM it to you or should I contact you elsewhere?
    I am number 1, because Picard says so.

Ask Frakes!

Do you know a Fridgeless Fail? Send them HERE!

Sire,

Please mail me ones review. via this medium paul@sidecontrol.co.uk we can then also converse about a column, all of your own

I am looking for as much non related MMA content as possible.
    I don't believe in belts. There should be no ranking system for toughness.

just bought it online, $80, bit of a steal given it's usually $100 here. sounds the bollox.
    "The more you sweat in peace, the less you bleed in war"
    GFT