Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: MMA Torrents

Default MMA Torrents

Where's the best place to find them?

xtremewrestlingtorrents.net

i use http://xtremespeeds.net/ you've got to seed as they count your upload/download stats and ban you if your ratio falls below 0.5. It does however mean that all torrents are super speedy. they've got a whole section dedicated to mma.

Cheers, do you have an invite code i could use on xtremespeeds? Won't let me sign up without one

the place that does not exist is best by a long long way super fast and everything you could ever need, tis invite only, some people might have 4 invites but everybody i may or may not have invited in the past cant seem to keep a ratio together

I have invites for the place that does not exist but ur only getting one if u can show me that u will keep a decent ratio

Quote Originally Posted by TheBigBad View Post
    I have invites for the place that does not exist but ur only getting one if u can show me that u will keep a decent ratio
    I had an account adn even donated to keep my ratio up. Then all of a sudden I could not sign in, which was annoying cuase I was dowloading Pride and had done about 50gb and it failed
    "You can't have that, you're far to fat"

nothing worse than inviting someone and them letting their ratio go

Quote Originally Posted by NickKnight View Post
    I had an account adn even donated to keep my ratio up. Then all of a sudden I could not sign in, which was annoying cuase I was dowloading Pride and had done about 50gb and it failed
    give us ur username and I'll check it out, if all is good then I'll invite u