Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: MMA Torrents

they will be :wink:

Quote Originally Posted by Zanmato View Post
    what site do you use for that? not re-newed my subscription in ages but v3.newzbin.com only ever had TUF and UFC updates.. couldn't find much in the way of other events.. if I could download whatever the fight game equivelent to a discography is from other shows I'd definitely renew
    Binsearch is the way to go, I use a couple of sites for the generic UFC/Strikeforce stuff etc but if its anything less popular then binsearch is the way to go - alt.binaries.mma is one part of it - has some random tkd / jj stuff on there at mo and fedors entire fight history for instance - granted you will find more overall content on torrents but I haven't bothered with a torrent site in years as more content than I can watch on Usenet anyway. You do get say Dream / Shark Fights (was it them Jardine fought for or Shine- - cant be bothered to check lol) and some of the other minor league stuff is on there and quite a lot of instructional stuff etc. Obviously I urge you to go buy the originals and only grab stuff thats coming in the post anyway and you couldn't wait to watch

Torrent wise Wrestlingbay used to be the way to go I thought - but that might have just been ufc etc - got invited into the site but never bothered with it in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by ShaolinSubz02 View Post
    nothing I do keeps my ratio up. Even when I upload torrents not held by the site my speed is so shite for the upload as soon as others start seeding they get all the props. Basically I can't win, when I download I hang on to the torrent for about a month and seed but my average up speed is about 6kbps and my download is 1.1Mbps so any advise would be apreciated as after 4 years of membership my ratio only stays relevent with donations
    Any advise?

Quote Originally Posted by ShaolinSubz02 View Post
    Any advise?
    make sure your client (utorrent etc) is connectable - should be a little icon lit green if it is. most use ports 50000 to 50010.

also make sure your routers ports are open - http://portforward.com/

Quote Originally Posted by ss1 View Post
    make sure your client (utorrent etc) is connectable - should be a little icon lit green if it is. most use ports 50000 to 50010.

also make sure your routers ports are open - http://portforward.com/
    thanks - will look into the ports and routers