Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: MMA Torrents

Piracy is wrong.
    Last edited by Johncouzins; 20-01-2011 at 01:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sol_dave View Post
    the place that does not exist is best by a long long way super fast and everything you could ever need, tis invite only, some people might have 4 invites but everybody i may or may not have invited in the past cant seem to keep a ratio together
    yep, that nutty bar that doesnt exist is the best place by far. shame it isnt real

If you need a friend, get a dog !
    http://www.PositiveAggression.co.uk/

Quote Originally Posted by Ian23 View Post
    Cheers, do you have an invite code i could use on xtremespeeds? Won't let me sign up without one
    will do asap, the sites down at the moment. As soon as it's back up and i figure out how to invite people i'll send you a PM.

Sorry to dig up an old thread but I am struggling finding torrents for certain shows. 2 torrents that I cannot find are Dream 1 & Dream 10 with english commentary. Anyone know where I can find these?

Quote Originally Posted by mrj2020 View Post
    nothing worse than inviting someone and them letting their ratio go
    4 real blud

I reckon ill get booted out soon up, wonder how big the negative has to be, anyone know? I'm up 401.08GB down 450.31GB

Quote Originally Posted by Darkne$s View Post
    I reckon ill get booted out soon up, wonder how big the negative has to be, anyone know? I'm up 401.08GB down 450.31GB
    although not on the sites you guys are for mma torrents, you usually find some sort of re-stricter kicks in when the ratio goes to 0.95 then if its a super nice site you maybe able to still download slow but upload all the way down to 0.5!

if yous are worried about ratios, why not give a seed box a bash. had them in the past, brilliant things if you can get a few mates to pitch in - http://www.kimsufi.co.uk/ks/

Quote Originally Posted by Temeura View Post
    Sorry to dig up an old thread but I am struggling finding torrents for certain shows. 2 torrents that I cannot find are Dream 1 & Dream 10 with english commentary. Anyone know where I can find these?
    Have you tried that place that doesnt exist ?

If you need a friend, get a dog !
    http://www.PositiveAggression.co.uk/

Quote Originally Posted by sol_dave View Post
    the place that does not exist is best by a long long way super fast and everything you could ever need, tis invite only, some people might have 4 invites but everybody i may or may not have invited in the past cant seem to keep a ratio together
    I had my VIP status there revoked as my invitees also don't understand the share ratio
    Gary.

Doesn't have a signature anymore

Quote Originally Posted by TheUnfitOne View Post
    I had my VIP status there revoked as my invitees also don't understand the share ratio
    what does the vip status do?