Page 1 of 37 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: World Cup 2010

Hybrid View

Default World Cup 2010

Well its only a few weeks away so we might as well start it! A Thread for all gossip, opinions and banter

Can England actually win it? Well we have the best squad in years and getting the results under Capppello but it always seems we manage to fuck it up...

I still remember the heartache of Italia 90 as I really thought we were gonna get to the final then, that was a great team!

Who has everyone got then... favourites & dark horses...

Spain, Brazil and England are the top 3 Bookies favs but it doesnt always work that way!

Oh and on a domestic note Jose Mourinho has just done a press conference to distance himself from the Liverpool job, he was quoted as saying 'im not that fucking special!!!'

I think we have the players to go far but they're all going to have to perform at there best.. I predict we'll get to the semi's

I'm going to put a bit down on Argentina.. saw in the bookies the other week, 20/1 For a double - Argentina win, Messi top scorer.. got to be worth a flutter

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

I picked Uruguay out of the hat in my work sweepstake. 5 down the shitter.
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

Ghana, South Korea, France (who I think will win, or get in the final) will all make waves.

I'm hoping for another exit on penalties for England, probably in the quarter finals.

Ivory Coast, Spain and Argentina for me. I think SA will do well and will back them in every game.

No. Every 4 years we hear the same old BS. 'best players in years' 'we can win it' bla bla bla

they will scrape a couple of games then get knocked out on penalties

Serbia = dark horse of the whole thing

^^ Agreed. Will be interesting, very dangerous team and would like them to do well

predictor competition over at my site fellas, Full MMA gear up for grabs.

Tee, Rash, Shorts, and gloves! for the winner.

Predict the half time and full time scores, earn points, win the league, win the prizes.
    I don't believe in belts. There should be no ranking system for toughness.