Page 28 of 38 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: World Cup 2010

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Nathan_Court View Post
    we need to change the formation. 4-4-2 isnt working at all. and has joe cole pissed on capellos corn flakes or what cos he dnt seem to want to play him and he the only player on the bench that has any capability of injecting some magic into the team!!! as for rooney he is simply an embarasment. looks like he just dont want to be there.
    couldnt agree with you more i think rooney cant wait to get home, ive bin screamin for joe cole to come on but instead he fetches on fucking wright phillips
    why is it the more you earn the less you have ?

Cunting Fucking Shit
    Gary.

Doesn't have a signature anymore

England's got the plague or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Luke View Post
    Tell you what, what you need from an English football manager is someone who's English! Fuck all this 1966 shirts and fancy italian football coaches, get someone who's played in 1966 to manage!
    or.....

ICON Jiu Jitsu

The only bars i go to are Arm Bars, Knee Bars and a Mars Bar

Quote Originally Posted by Torre View Post
    England's got the plague or something.
    Italy and England don't mix, I tells ya. Forest went tits up when Plattt (as manager) went all tits up on us with his overexpensive italian picks. We ended up in division 2. I think it's a curse mate! But not as bad as fuckin France! Seriously I'd have bet the house on England to win!

England just have to win and your through. Your lucky, you don't have to worry about other teams getting this or that result.
    In the last world cup france only beat Togo in the group stage and they got to the final.

Quote Originally Posted by FABRIZIO View Post
    In the last world cup france only beat Togo in the group stage and they got to the final.
    damn you and your glimmer of hope

shrek needs a slap for what he got caught saying, people have paid thousands to watch that shit and are entitled to boo. Steve g off shrek and joe cole on the left and were 2nd round bound !
    You Are Next !!!!!!!

Rooney looks like he hasn't recovered from the ankle injury imo. Against these lower teams, I would put Crouch and Defoe on from the start, with Joe Cole, Gerrard, Barry and Wright Phillips in midfield, Johnson, Terry, Upson and Cole at the back. It isn't all about putting the best individuals on the pitch, it's about the best team - and you have to sacrifice guys like Lampard and Rooney to do that imo. Should've learned that 4-8 years ago that a CM on the left doesn't work.

If you're going to go 4-4-2, at least pick Cole on the left and pick a decent partnership like Crouch and Defoe up front. I know Rooney and Heskey had a decent few games but in reality Heskey had a terrible season and Rooney is not fully fit atm, so pick as above.
    Last edited by mack3333; 19-06-2010 at 01:05 AM.

never thort i would here myself this as i have went right off him since he joined united but wish owen was in the squad. need a striker who when in the 18 yard box scores goals or at least hits target and owen still best english striker at doing this even if he was used for when we need goals in last 25-30 mins. just trying to keep him fit and playing at club level though
    3-2-0 Pro Fighter managed by TFL Sports Agency